PDA

View Full Version : Afrika new trailer ?

Nv40
05-30-06, 12:59 AM
any comments?

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=9695&type=mov

It looks like GUitar hero have competition , "conga hero" will best suit the name of that game ,loved the dancing part.. lol! :D Is more than clear that there is a lot of innovation behind PS3 games. :)

Even when the work done is very early ,Im curious about how this will work in the end ,being a cultural MMORPG game based on AFrica.

toxikneedle
05-30-06, 01:04 AM
Are you serious? You're looking forward to this junk? It looked like crap.

|MaguS|
05-30-06, 01:08 AM
I don't know what Guitar Hero has to do with this game... It's not like this is a music based title.

As for the game itself, I think the models look and animate great but holy crap does this game need some AA, AF and Shimmering reduction...

I think the trailer is actually from the PC version since the website has no mention of the PS3 at all.

Nv40
05-30-06, 01:13 AM
I don't know what Guitar Hero has to do with this game... It's not like this is a music based title.

As for the game itself, I think the models look and animate great but holy crap does this game need some AA, AF and Shimmering reduction...

I think the trailer is actually from the PC version since the website has no mention of the PS3 at all.

you didnt heard the congas.. ? the animations and the sound where syncroniced very well.. :)

here is what the developers say...

Africa is a highly innovative massively multiplayer world with a wide variety of game play. Using a vast library of sounds and movements, players can compose original music or perform unique dances.

http://www.africammo.com/content.aspx?function=Games

but never played GH so i could be a way off with the comparison. :)

|MaguS|
05-30-06, 01:25 AM
Totally... Imagine Guitar Hero as a Dance Dance Revolution game thats played with a Guitar rather then a dance pad.

Zelda_fan
05-30-06, 01:36 AM
Are you serious? You're looking forward to this junk? It looked like crap.

lmao, if it's for PS3 nv40 is going to pimp it.

Honestly the game looks sort of cool. I'd love to crack some tribal guy over the head with a staff. But it's a mmorpg so I won't be getting it.

Animations were pretty good. But the overall graphics look like a PS2 game. Textures sucked pretty bad. If this is what PS3 games will look like then that is pretty bad.