PDA

View Full Version : Wow, now this is a pure fanboy, in the flesh.

Acid Rain
05-30-06, 06:27 PM
Wow, so that's what they look like. :D

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6405445518216376043&q=ds

I think all handhelds are a joke, but this guy's even more of a joke.

slick
05-30-06, 06:33 PM
I made it to 2:04 before I turned his ass off.

GamerGuyX
05-30-06, 06:33 PM
Before I click on the link, is this video about Zelda_fan?

Acid Rain
05-30-06, 06:38 PM
Before I click on the link, is this video about Zelda_fan?Actually, I can easily imagine the camera panning over Zelda_fan for the other side of the argument. :D

Zelda_fan
05-30-06, 07:11 PM
Before I click on the link, is this video about Zelda_fan?

no, it's a video about dushes like you who pimp the psp

Banko
05-30-06, 07:33 PM
I'm pretty sure the same guy did a PSP sucks review.

nV`andrew
05-30-06, 07:42 PM
thoguh the guy is a queer, i believe its true

Acid Rain
05-30-06, 08:20 PM
I played with a DS extensively for the first time last night; my friend's wife handed it to me and I said "Ah what the hell?". Played RaymanDS for about 1/2 an hour. It was 1/2 an hour too many, as the thing feels cheapy and totally un-ergonomic. I think it feels horrible.

Also, my eyes were pretty pissed off at me too, as staring at the low quality screen was very tiresome for me, especially when I moved it a little bit and threw off the optimal angle, which is VERY narrow. Meh. If that's considered fun gaming, I think I'd prefer to avoid fun altogether.

As for the PSP, I've played with a demo unit for a while and have come to the conclusion that the controls feel a good deal better in my hands, as well as slightly higher quality. Also, the one great screen utterly annihilates having two icky screens, even if one has the ol' touch gimmick, in my opinion.

That said, I can barely stand either one, for games. Maybe if I was 7 years old or so.

ENU291
05-30-06, 08:26 PM
who the hell can sit through this garbage? Talk about being 100% clueless!

tacos4me
05-30-06, 08:33 PM
He's not really a fanboy. There's a "The PSP Sucks" video review just below the DS video over to the right. I guess I wouldn't really call it a "review" though.

edit:

This guy is just joking around. It's kinda funny. :D He Loves the PSP in his DS review, and vice versa for the PSP review video. hah..

nV`andrew
05-30-06, 08:44 PM
ROFLMAO!!!! listen to the one he came up about it sucking. his points about the ds sucking we much better. but catch this:

"The PSP is so poorly designed. If you drop it on a pillow, it explodes everywhere. I even heard it can ctahc on fire and burn houses. Oh, and in this one case, the PSP fell and sparks went everywhere, and the house caught on fire. The, the house all burned and it caught on to another house. I mean, half a town was destroyed because of the PSP's poor design."

lmao

then he talks about the touch screen, and then says, "uh yeah i heard about it no the news, look it up, look it up on google. uhm google....*long pause* google is a great company too"

oh dear god. then he says that the "Nintendo DS graphics are...breathtaking. Look it up, its a fact.."

^ nothing against nintendo here, its just funny the way he comapres ti to the psp

Acid Rain
05-30-06, 09:08 PM
I see. I didn't even bother to check out the other videos. Regardless, I'll bet it's a decent representation of how a real fanboy behaves.

slick
05-30-06, 09:34 PM
Very few people are able to lick their elbow. 98% of the people who read this try to lick their elbow.

You win this time...

Acid Rain
05-30-06, 09:41 PM
You win this time...Pics? :D

Am_I_Evil
05-31-06, 02:13 AM
actually if you would actually look you would notice that he has videos for both the DS and PSP...(yes i realize this has already been stated...but its always fun to keep pointing it out so everyone can laugh at the people who thought this was real)

he's not a fanboy...he's just making fun of all the idiot fanboys on both sides....

*i could understand people falling for it if each video was in totally different places...but the fact that the link to the other video is on the same damn page as the playing "fanboy" video makes me go :eek2:

Acid Rain
05-31-06, 03:02 PM
^I was linked to it, watched it somewhat, thought "holy hell, and linked it again.