PDA

View Full Version : Still no x64 wdm driver from nvidia?

mosca.br
05-31-06, 11:45 AM
XP x64 is out for a long time now, and we still don't have a nVidia x64 driver :(

Will nvidia ever release one? :(

Demigod
05-31-06, 12:17 PM
XP x64 is out for a long time now, and we still don't have a nVidia x64 driver :(

Will nvidia ever release one? :(

They have done one version for the 7 series since it launched and it is rather buggy and very slow, I have a five year old tv card that deinterlaces faster. So I cant see it to be honest

RAMChYLD
06-28-06, 11:56 PM
Where can I get that driver? I have a pair of WDM-enabled 7800GTs on my box and I'd like to get that working (I want to extract the tuner card that doesn't work out of that box anyway, perhaps for a PhysX after all since I read somewhere in this forum that a x64 driver is coming after all). My last attempt with the WDM driver for the 7800GTs back in March prertty much left me with unknown devices and serious conflicts with my X-Fi card (after installation, four unknown devices turned up, and whenever I move the mouse or type on the keyboard, the computer would make scratching noises through the center channel speaker. Removing the driver solves the problem).