PDA

View Full Version : Amelion Tomb

optimo
06-03-06, 03:13 AM
First off I want to say that I could not even play this gane untill I got this patch called oldblivion 0.11t6..Im running a 1.5 amd with a FX 5500 but surprizing enough after the patch it got better when I turned the settings up. Any people with old FX cards should use this.
Well so ive been playing I got to lvl 10 and im looking for some good light armor.
I was told there were a nice set called Brusefs Amelion Armor inside Amelion Tomb..If anyone knows if this is in here please let me know...:zombie3:

AthlonXP1800
06-03-06, 03:56 AM
Why need oldblivion patch? Oblivion already supported all Geforce FX cards.

a12ctic
06-03-06, 01:21 PM
xp, thats very silly, i love oldblivion, lets me play on a ti4400 ;)

it probobly greatly improves his fps

Zelda_fan
06-03-06, 03:08 PM
First off I want to say that I could not even play this gane untill I got this patch called oldblivion 0.11t6..Im running a 1.5 amd with a FX 5500 but surprizing enough after the patch it got better when I turned the settings up. Any people with old FX cards should use this.
Well so ive been playing I got to lvl 10 and im looking for some good light armor.
I was told there were a nice set called Brusefs Amelion Armor inside Amelion Tomb..If anyone knows if this is in here please let me know...:zombie3:

Yep, I have the full set myself and it is all in Amelion Tomb. However, it is WELL HIDDEN, and very difficult to find the full set. Go in with a torch or a light spell and SCOWER the area.

It's one of the best looking armors in the game. As far as usefulness, that are other armors that offer much higher protection.

AthlonXP1800
06-03-06, 08:20 PM
xp, thats very silly, i love oldblivion, lets me play on a ti4400 ;)

it probobly greatly improves his fps

No you misunderstand me, Oblivion supported Geforce FX, Geforce 6 and Geforce 7 series cards, it do not supported Geforce 3 and 4, that why you need oldblivion patch to get it work on your Ti 4400. :p