PDA

View Full Version : good idea for a mod

Mike611
06-03-06, 11:01 AM
brass nuckles
some body get on that

KatzZero
06-05-06, 06:13 AM
If you post this in the TESsource forum ... a lot of modders in that forum ...

Mike611
06-06-06, 04:33 PM
thanks i will
and good job not bein sorry for your english
anyone who cant read it
**** 'em

de><ta
06-09-06, 01:08 PM
Working on a simple nif file for it. :D

Bascially it functions as a glove. I was thinking of adding a fortify hand to hand skill script every time you wear it.

Mike611
06-09-06, 07:47 PM
YOU DA MAN!!!!!!
can you post it here
or on the forum for me?
cuase whenver i try to download mods from anywhere else it gives me all this **** about suscribing or some other ****
thanks man

Mike611
06-09-06, 07:48 PM
oops, i didnt know i wasnt allowed to curse

CaptNKILL
06-09-06, 08:16 PM
Working on a simple nif file for it. :D

Bascially it functions as a glove. I was thinking of adding a fortify hand to hand skill script every time you wear it.
You dont really need a script. Just use a spell effect.

de><ta
06-12-06, 12:06 AM
Trying to get 3DS max to export the stinking obj file.

Also Captn'kill do you know if there is anyway to switch dynamically from say a one-handed-weapon model to a two handed weapon model. I can change the ingame setting stored in the esp file but you also need to change the data in the nif file. Some creatures in game seem to be able to wield two handed weapons with one hand, wondering if that is just an animation though.

CaptNKILL
06-12-06, 01:10 AM
Trying to get 3DS max to export the stinking obj file.

Also Captn'kill do you know if there is anyway to switch dynamically from say a one-handed-weapon model to a two handed weapon model. I can change the ingame setting stored in the esp file but you also need to change the data in the nif file. Some creatures in game seem to be able to wield two handed weapons with one hand, wondering if that is just an animation though.
Im not sure about any of that. Other than changing the weapons classification in the editor to either blade - one handed or blade - two handed.

Are there any .nif exporters for this game that work with 3ds Max 8 yet? I started teaching myself how to use the program a couple months back and I made a sword. It look pretty sweet for a first model, but they dont make any compatible exporters. Im really surprised that they havent released any official ones yet.

de><ta
06-12-06, 10:28 PM
Currently I use NifSkope and that is a rather niftty tool. Getting the mesh in the proper format can be a pain though.

Mike611
06-14-06, 12:18 PM
man, i wish i knew what you guys were talkin about
i just like punchin stuff

CaptNKILL
06-14-06, 12:26 PM
man, i wish i knew what you guys were talkin about
i just like punchin stuff
Yup, punchin's good.(pirate)

Brimstone7
06-14-06, 08:14 PM
I think this mod already exists. I've seen at least 1 thread in the Mod section within the official forums that shows screenshots of brass knuckles, claws, stuff like that. There are some problems with clipping with the longer claws but looks pretty good otherwise.