PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 2: MC

t6_shadow
06-03-06, 02:49 PM
Has anyone else noticed that that voice in this game is completely ****ed up? You can never hear anyone! I find it funny that no one has mentioned this on these forums yet. I am hoping of a patch of somesort however with EA and the game being for a console I really doubt it. :(

toxikneedle
06-03-06, 06:58 PM
I really didn't like the game and I think not many people cared for it since most visitors here have powerful enough PCs to play BF2.

t6_shadow
06-03-06, 07:16 PM
I really didn't like the game and I think not many people cared for it since most visitors here have powerful enough PCs to play BF2.

This is why I posted this in the CONSOLE forum.

slick
06-03-06, 09:04 PM
I loved BF2MC on the Xbox, some of the most fun I've had on Live ever. Voice was never really a problem for me, other than that annoying thing they added where only one person can be talking a time. Kinda sucks when you're trying to say something important.

BF2MC > BF2 IMO. It was easier to play, less complicated, and hella fun.

toxikneedle
06-03-06, 09:32 PM
This is why I posted this in the CONSOLE forum.
I know... I'm saying that nvnews visitors mostly have a high enough rig to run BF2 on PC; in which case, there's very little reason to play BF2MC for the 360. It doesn't even stand close.

Xav
06-12-06, 01:14 PM
I'm enjoying BF2:MC alot actually...quite addicted to it to be honest.

My PC can run BF2 no problem but I'm finding the larger screen, big speakers and a couch are more than making up for what's missing.

I do agree with the OP that they need to patch a couple of things...how about a volume slider for the announcers. My GF is already quite sick of hearing that the enemy has taken flag 2..3...4!

Xav
06-29-06, 04:13 PM
Hey they heard me! Announcer got a sock stuffed in his mouth by the last patch.(nana2)

t6_shadow
06-29-06, 05:32 PM
Hey they heard me! Announcer got a sock stuffed in his mouth by the last patch.(nana2)

But did it fix the voice problems in the game?