PDA

View Full Version : How much should I search places

azale138
06-05-06, 11:59 AM
This thread stems from a post i just saw about that dungeon where that good light armor is, anyway I havent been playing that much attension to really looking for hidden things I go through dungeons without a torch or light spell. Am I missing alot of hidden things. I just assumed the game didn't have that many little :( hidden things.

|MaguS|
06-05-06, 12:15 PM
Nah, Not much is hidden in dungeons. I haven't seen any secret rooms behind a fake rock or anything. All "hidden" things are easily accesible, nothing requires real work to find.

As for good light armor... I haven't found anything better then the Dark Brotherhood gear at lvl 11. Haven't got to play recently though thanks to the game being unstable as hell for me recently.

Zelda_fan
06-05-06, 12:29 PM
Game really dosen't have a lot of stuff hidden. All the good unqiue items are either taken off the corpse of a "boss" enemy, or they are given out as quest rewards.

Glass is the best light armor, but it dosen't start showing up until about level 20.

There are several good unique armors as well. If you complete the quest "the collector" (gathering all the ayelid statues), it will trigger another quest which will net you two AWSOME light elven helmets (one of them has like 35% reflect spell on them). There is also a nice light curiass that is a daedric artifact (curiass of the savior's hide I believe).

azale138
06-05-06, 02:08 PM
Yea I didnt think so I did find one secret door in castle anvil that gives you access to the countess's main bed chamber, but theres nothing in there worth anything anyway but that was the only switch secret that I have found