PDA

View Full Version : Video gamers = contract killers!

SH64
06-05-06, 05:23 PM
"Nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you're a hit man or a video gamer."
thats what attorney Jack Thompson said regarding a brutal crime where two teenagers killed another teen for not letting them borrow his car.

the complete story here :
http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/police/2924321.html?index=1&c=y

Agent 47 , anyone ?

Monolyth
06-05-06, 05:25 PM
I prefer more Special Ops style, one to the head one to the chest. Either that or a double tap to the head.

And I much preferred the razor-wire in Hitman than using a gun. Silent takedowns are another good way. Chloroform works as well but doesn't kill the subject which can cause problems with the whole contract killing profession.

*Shrugs*

msxyz
06-05-06, 05:57 PM
Considering how this guy upset the video game community, in his shoes I would be very scared of walking down the streets if what he said were true ;)

The more the media will listen to him, the more he will keep on babbling nonsense for the sake of popularity.

CaptNKILL
06-05-06, 06:15 PM
I still find it absolutely mind boggling that so many terrible things happen to good people and innocents are murdered left and right, yet there are soooo many frustratingly idiotic people with big mouths that never get a single bit of it.

Seriously, when was the last time you heard of some widely-hated, loud mouthed political\media moron actually getting beat down, mugged or killed? Not that Im condoning violence, it just seems like all the WRONG people in this country are all talk and no stuff. None of us would do anything crazy to hurt any of these idiots, yet we are the ones that actually despise him.

Someone go tell the postal workers that Jack Thompson is the cause of all their problems. Problem solved :p

shabby
06-05-06, 06:34 PM
Hi, im shabby... a contract killer.
Please hire me, i have a very good headshot count in ut2004/bf2 and counterstrike!

Tho Jo Smale
06-05-06, 11:16 PM
anyone bother to note that "Neher, whose mother has a mobile home parked on Gore’s property, and Hunter..."

The problems isn't violent vid-games....it's proverty stricken people whose parents probably didn't raise them to understand that games are games....and whose lives are miserable....

Of course that would mean that there is a larger social problem and the Jack Thompson couldn't blame vids..he'd have to blame the very system that he's manipulating to make violent games "behind the counter".

I really don't care if you need to be 18 to buy M rated games....as I'm well into my 20's now.....and when I was under 18 it wouldn't have mattered anyways cause I'd have just got one of my parents to pick the game up if I wanted to play it.

Nuf Said

Jack Thompson Get Bent

|MaguS|
06-05-06, 11:41 PM
IGN has the best title for this article!

Gamers Shoot People in Face

An activity unique to gamers. And hitmen.

More from their article...

Remember a time, roughly 30 years ago, when video games were just getting started and people weren't being shot in the face? Florida lawyer Jack Thompson is on a crusade to return the world to that time—when the only threat of having your face blown open came from your local hit man, not those young punks hanging out on the corner.

IGN has launched an extensive investigation to determine whether or not anyone has ever been shot in the face by someone other than a hit man or a gamer. Stay tuned for our results.

Sometimes I love this site... sometimes...

leca
06-05-06, 11:52 PM
lol thats gold |MaguS| :lol:

johnkeel105
06-06-06, 12:00 AM
Perhaps if we pool money we can all the Agency and Agent 47 will take care of the problem for us.:D

Wolfhound
06-06-06, 03:45 PM
Perhaps if we pool money we can all the Agency and Agent 47 will take care of the problem for us.:D

I prefer this option letīs get some money all of us, and made a fund for this "Agent 47 will take care of our problem" Iīll make some T-shirts

ynnek
06-14-06, 12:53 PM
I learned from the rappers, that supposidly if you shoot someone below the waist, then you can't be charged with the intent to kill.

:p

CaptNKILL
06-14-06, 12:57 PM
I learned from the rappers, that supposidly if you shoot someone below the waist, then you can't be charged with the intent to kill.

:p
:rofl

Zelda_fan
06-14-06, 02:58 PM
It isn't like anyone actually listens to Jack Thompson.

johnkeel105
06-15-06, 03:00 AM
I can see it now....

The Billy Lee Story

He was a small town boy with too much time on his hands. He thought Quake 4 was real and his neighbor was a Strogg. Then all hell broke loose when he was stopped by a bald-headed janitor and a school nurse named Diana. He picked up a syrenge and squirted it at a teacher. In a final move he ran outside to a picnic, spilled their drinks and messed up their hair. It wasn't long beforce the FBI, CIA, NSA, NASA, SWAT, AA, NCAA, NAACP, and the Cheerleaders pegged him with a snowcone and took him down.

Stopping him was cited all thanks to Jack Thompson our favorite lawyer friend!:D