PDA

View Full Version : Need heLp ?

Nerevarine
06-06-06, 02:51 AM
Hi to Everyone...
I finished all the missions in thiefs guild now I am gray fox and what can ı do now in the game?? Darkbrotherhood ? or something ? :thumbdwn:

|MaguS|
06-06-06, 02:53 AM
There are tons of missions that have nothing to do with factions... if you havent done so already you could do the Mage, Fighter and Brotherhood quests aswell.

de><ta
06-06-06, 02:54 AM
Do whatever you want mate. Its your game, your private little realm. Knock yourself out.

azale138
06-06-06, 09:01 AM
maybe next time you could let people know your post includes spoilers, I had no Idea you become the grey fox.....thx:thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:

|MaguS|
06-06-06, 09:08 AM
maybe next time you could let people know your post includes spoilers, I had no Idea you become the grey fox.....thx:thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:

Let see after doing so many missions you gain ranks within the faction... you cna only go so high. ;)

Wait till you become king of Cyrodiil!

Tygerwoody
06-06-06, 11:06 AM
Yea, I'm mad too. I mean who knew? Next thing you know someone will come out and say that in this game you will become the leader of the Fighters guild or the Mage guild! Wait did I say that? Awww man... i spoilered myself :o