PDA

View Full Version : 'Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast' Gold

jAkUp
06-09-06, 08:18 AM
"PC arcade racing fans your day has come. OutRun™ 2006 Coast 2 Coast for the PC has gone gold and will hit retailers on June 27th nationwide. If you’ve yearned for the experience of driving a Ferrari super-car at break-neck speeds on your PC, we’ve got your ride ready."

Were the console versions any good?

|MaguS|
06-09-06, 08:33 AM
The PSP version was decent, not worth the purchase though. My friend already traded it in.

PeterJensen
06-09-06, 08:45 AM
I have the first Outrun for my xbox and its a REALLY fun game. Im getting this :)

msxyz
06-09-06, 08:46 AM
f you’ve yearned for the experience of driving a Ferrari super-car at break-neck speeds on your PC, we’ve got your ride ready

Why using a PC game when I'm only three hours away from Germany where there's no enforced speed limit on their highways ? :D

On the contrary, here in Italy we've speed limits but they're usually meant as the absolute minimum speed under which other drivers will insult you if you don't go fast enough :lol:

CaptNKILL
06-09-06, 10:32 AM
I have the first Outrun for my xbox and its a REALLY fun game. Im getting this :)
The *first* Outrun was an Arcade\Sega Master System game from the early 80s. That was an awesome game and had sweet music :D

In fact, the new one has the same music playing in the trailer. Sad thing is, the gameplay looks exactly the same except for updated graphics. Same view, same long flat tracks with sweeping corners, 4 wheel slides in Ferraris... I'd try this but I doubt theres much to the gameplay.

[BANDIT]
06-09-06, 11:02 AM
I have it for PS2and looks bad like Crazy Taxi for Dreamcast. :(

|MaguS|
06-09-06, 11:39 AM
but Crazy Taxi didn't look bad... on any console.

saturnotaku
06-09-06, 01:41 PM
OK, now that this is done, can they please work on Shenmue 3? :(

Viventis
06-20-06, 08:19 AM
I picked up Outrun 2 for the X-Box and it is fun. There is a mode where you have to accomplish very specific goals that is challenging (like collecting hearts by drifting like crazy).