PDA

View Full Version : I love DOAX, but...

saturnotaku
02-04-03, 10:57 PM
when I attempted to go deep into DOA3..wow, what a lousy, cheesy fighting game. The last boss in story mode..well, to call him gay would be the worst possible insult to any homosexual person out there. And don't get me started on survival mode. I played for about 2.5 straight hours and couldn't muster more than 7 wins in a row. I don't care how I can interface DOAX with DOA3, the latter is going to EB for credit towards my purchase of Unreal II.

LORD-eX-Bu
02-04-03, 11:00 PM
LOL, well, it is a good rental game. Nothin' like stayin' up all night fightin' your friend with your girl by your side ;) I beat the game and unlocked everything by 10 am the following morning :D The fighting is pretty cool if you play somebody who knows how to play, lol, you should have seen the battles between my friend and me:D

Kruno
02-04-03, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by saturnotaku
when I attempted to go deep into DOA3..wow, what a lousy, cheesy fighting game. The last boss in story mode..well, to call him gay would be the worst possible insult to any homosexual person out there. And don't get me started on survival mode. I played for about 2.5 straight hours and couldn't muster more than 7 wins in a row. I don't care how I can interface DOAX with DOA3, the latter is going to EB for credit towards my purchase of Unreal II.

You could just give it to me you know. ;)
Along with your PSX 2. ;)

LORD-eX-Bu
02-04-03, 11:41 PM
DOA3 is XBOX;)

Kruno
02-04-03, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by [eNv]-LORD-eX-Bu
DOA3 is XBOX;)

HTF should I know? :p
I don't even know what DOA is LMFAO!!!. :o

I know it's a game, is it a beatem-up?
Or is that the vollyball game Saturn *enjoys* so much? ;)

LORD-eX-Bu
02-05-03, 12:27 AM
LOL, poor poor K.I.L.E.R:spank:

PsychoSy
02-05-03, 01:49 AM
MK Deadly Alliance is teh win, Maynard!

Serath, 95% of the reviews, and I can't all be wrong, eh? :p

saturnotaku
02-05-03, 09:40 AM
Sy, can I guess you've owned every single MK game at some point in your gaming career? Personally, I've never gotten into the series so I know I wouldn't enjoy it as much as some friends of mine who are MK die-hards.

Guess I'll have to wait for Soul Caliber 2 and/or DOA 4. :|

Matthyahuw
02-05-03, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by saturnotaku
Soul Caliber 2 mmmmmmmmmmm
I've been waiting for that one for a year now!
Now it's been pushed back 'til August! WTF!