PDA

View Full Version : Why don't I play anything HL2?

flukester
06-12-06, 12:51 PM
We have just released our new Counter Strike Source Hack To VIP Come check it out!!!
It has the best AIMbOT you will ever use, we guarantee 100% headshot.
The most advanced esps you have ever seen and EVERYTHING else you could ask for!!!
I hope you can atleast do a trial and test this awesome hack out for VIP.
We promise you wont want to play any other way again!
COME CHECK OUT THE CSS HACK!!

-Source Industries Team-

Pretty much sums it up. Never been fixed, never will be fixed.

COD2, one of the top sellings games? Has aimbot+wallhack too and I know for a fact a few Clans using them. Hell, I was in a Clan that broke up a month ago when 3 were exposed for using the cheats. Sad when people are so dishonest but there are lots of lamers out there. I don't play either game anymore but I did subscribe to the cheat list to stay on top of about a dozen games.

P.S. Good luck getting Valve or anyone to care about these Source Industries guys.. they are pretty much untouchable.

Riptide
06-12-06, 01:06 PM
Can't say I'm real thrilled with Valve. They keep alternately breaking and fixing the favorites list in CSS. It's been broken and fixed more times than I can count and they still continue to break it on a regular basis. Annoying as hell.

Mudcrutch
06-12-06, 01:06 PM
i cant think of a time in recent memory where i ran into a cheater in CSS.

hopefully i will continue to avoid cheaters using that hack you mention.

The only thing i remember was when source was released, a little while after people could spawn all sorts of skulls and stuff falling from the sky...

Rakeesh
06-12-06, 02:14 PM
The only thing i remember was when source was released, a little while after people could spawn all sorts of skulls and stuff falling from the sky...

That is easy to do if the server has the cvar for it set. A few console commands will do it.

tacos4me
06-12-06, 08:58 PM
I wouldn't really worry about hacking. VAC2 gets them all eventully. It uses delayed banning, for whatever reason. If you get caught, you usually won't get banned from secure servers for days, could even be weeks. But it does work. :)

Imbroglio
06-20-06, 04:42 PM
without linking any sites, a few keystrokes into google will return several "hack" forums with numerous downloads for things as small as no bullet spread all the way up to the 1337 multihack. to everyone that takes this game seriously, i deeply suggest finding another game. lamers ftw