PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 2. Unlock Single Player weapons

Pages : [1] 2

Tygerwoody
06-15-06, 07:49 PM
Anyone know how the hell you do this? Every website I go to shows the old "cheat" since before the FIRST patch. After that, it no longer works. I don't care if its a cheat or if I just have to "earn" it, i just want to be able to use the guns in single player. I have 5 unlocks in multiplayer, but i noticed they don't convert over.

Any ideas?

de><ta
06-15-06, 08:48 PM
I think there is a mod that allows you to use them. Dont think you can get them just by changing a config file or anything.

SH64
06-16-06, 07:49 AM
Try the attached file. rename ext to .rar

Tygerwoody
06-16-06, 08:45 AM
this will work with the new 1.3 patch?

SH64
06-16-06, 05:48 PM
Not sure .. you gonna need to try that yourself.

Tygerwoody
06-16-06, 08:00 PM
Not sure .. you gonna need to try that yourself.
i couldn't get it to work... but i went to totalBF2.com and searched the forums and found something that is working :)

CaptNKILL
06-16-06, 08:04 PM
i couldn't get it to work... but i went to totalBF2.com and searched the forums and found something that is working :)
Can you post a link or something to search for? Im interested in this too :)

lumpyhed
06-17-06, 03:26 AM
http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75834

Essentialy you make a new folder called 'unlocks' and copy the bf2 mod folder contents into it, unrar the file on that page to it and then make a shortcut like you would for any other mod. Worked a treat for me!

Tygerwoody
06-17-06, 11:33 AM
http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75834

Essentialy you make a new folder called 'unlocks' and copy the bf2 mod folder contents into it, unrar the file on that page to it and then make a shortcut like you would for any other mod. Worked a treat for me!
yep, thats the exact one I am using :)

I have like 5 battlefield 2 mods all in one mod folder so I can use all of them at once :D

Shreddder
07-12-07, 06:07 PM
Hello all, having the same problem with the ver. 1.3 unlocks LOL. The links for the mod you said isn't there anymore, can any of you post it or email it to me? I'd GREATLY appreciate it! This is also my BF2 username so if i'm ever online look me up, sniper extraordinaire (nana2) lmao peace guys!

breathemetal
07-12-07, 06:10 PM
Dont do crack kids, proof rests above^^^^

Shreddder
07-12-07, 08:05 PM
Hey man, I rarely play it online at the cyber cafe because the area I live at still hasn't installed highspeed internet, and I'd just like some of the unlocks I've already earned to make the game more interesting again. Is that so wrong?

vitverap
01-16-08, 02:04 PM
Hi! I'm trying to unlock weapons in battlefield 2 with 1.3 patch, but i can't find nowhere nothing... You placed a link, but there's nothing on that site... please help me! I only play BF2 in singleplayer, and local server with co-op mode. It would be very nice from you to help me somehow!
(if you would even send me the name of this mod/url i would be very happy!)

Thanks!!
Viti (from Hungary)
(vitverap@gmail.com, vitverap@freemail.hu)

vitverap
01-16-08, 02:04 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I'm trying to unlock weapons in battlefield 2 with 1.3 patch, but i can't find nowhere nothing... You placed a link, but there's nothing on that site... please help me! I only play BF2 in singleplayer, and local server with co-op mode. It would be very nice from you to help me somehow!
(if you would even send me the name of this mod/url i would be very happy!)

Thanks!!
Viti (from Hungary)
(vitverap@gmail.com, vitverap@freemail.hu)

Madpistol
01-16-08, 04:44 PM
ummmmmm... do a google search...

And seriously, what's up with all the old thread revives? :headexplode:

mojoman0
01-16-08, 04:55 PM
The latest patch is 1.41 not 1.3 BTW

vitverap
01-16-08, 05:04 PM
ummmmmm... do a google search...

And seriously, what's up with all the old thread revives? :headexplode:

Yeah, i'm trying it for days now, and i find a mod named:
ffolkes_unlock_123__v1.4.1.
about the descriptions it's appeared to be working, but i couldn't download it from anywhere :( there was only one site, where the download could start, but stopped after 20%, saying: "download stopped because of too much downloading time" i don't know if it's correct in english, because i'm from hungary and my windows is also hungarian...:) so if you could help me with a link i would really appreciate it! (and sorry, but i don't understand "the old thread revives" because of my english :), if you mean the unlock for the bf2 1.0, because it's not working anymore with the patch 1.3 installed...)

vitverap
01-16-08, 05:11 PM
The latest patch is 1.41 not 1.3 BTW

i know, but i have also a realism mod for my bf2, and it's not working with patch 1.41. i tried to modify the mod's files like in the mod folder "bf2" after applying patch 1.41, but it didn't work neither...so i'm in trouble now...:) so i tought that to write on a forum... and here i am :)

3DBrad
05-23-08, 05:54 AM
I used to use a mod to use it in singleplayer, but I normally only like to play multiplayer anyway (large servers on Wake Island 2007!)
:D

Finding the up-to-date mod for the newest patches was also annoying. :D

CaptNKILL
05-23-08, 06:51 AM
Just to clear up any confusion, a spam post was deleted from this thread. Spoudazo didn't resurrect it.

3DBrad
05-23-08, 07:41 AM
Oh, lol, didn't even notice.

Great job mods. :D

lumpyhed
05-23-08, 11:21 AM
Just in case anyone wants the current info on this, I use the coop mod AIX instead these days. It has tons of botted maps, unlocked weapons, new sides and new toys to play with :D it even has a pulse rifle on one map :x

http://www.aixtended.com/

CaptNKILL
05-23-08, 05:44 PM
Just in case anyone wants the current info on this, I use the coop mod AIX instead these days. It has tons of botted maps, unlocked weapons, new sides and new toys to play with :D it even has a pulse rifle on one map :x

http://www.aixtended.com/
That looks awesome. Thanks for posting! :D

I still play BF2 once in a while and its usually offline. Online play is just too dependent on other players' skill levels. All it takes is a few more experienced players on the opposite team to totally ruin the fun.

evox
05-23-08, 06:06 PM
That looks awesome. Thanks for posting! :D

I still play BF2 once in a while and its usually offline. Online play is just too dependent on other players' skill levels. All it takes is a few more experienced players on the opposite team to totally ruin the fun.
Captn doesn't like getting pwned. :p

CaptNKILL
05-23-08, 06:12 PM
Captn doesn't like getting pwned. :p
Man, you really like pestering me don't you? :p