PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind trouble

Kruno
02-06-03, 01:08 AM
Ald’ruhn 1st quest: Devil Tanto; Mages guild

I am in the guild, I have picked and stolen from every chest that has a lock value of <=50, my master lockpicks say everything else is "too complex". :|
Where is this DT supposed to be? How do I get it out?

Thanks

St Lobus
02-06-03, 06:56 AM
It's been a little while since I've done that quest, but let me see if I remember it correctly.

When you first enter the Ald-Ruhn Mages Guild, turn right and go down both flights of stairs. In the large room at the bottom, there should be a small "closet" type area with some crates or sacks and a set of shelves. On the shelves is a small chest with a lock of 70. Use a scroll or a console command (cheating, but who cares) to open the lock. The Tanto should be in there.

The console command is "unlock" if you wanna take that route.

Starscream
02-06-03, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by St Lobus
Use a scroll or a console command (cheating, but who cares) to open the lock. The Tanto should be in there. The console command is "unlock" if you wanna take that route.

BAH! The scroll is fine but cheating is just lame. Get your security skill up a bit and you'll be able to pick the lock without any trouble.

Kruno
02-06-03, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Starscream
BAH! The scroll is fine but cheating is just lame. Get your security skill up a bit and you'll be able to pick the lock without any trouble.

It's at 36 or so. :)

vampireuk
02-14-03, 08:33 AM
Indulge me anyone who knows, when you are asked to kill the carmana tong in the council club what is the "little present" you get from the emperor at that fort moonworth place? cool:

Kruno
02-14-03, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by vampireuk
Indulge me anyone who knows, when you are asked to kill the carmana tong in the council club what is the "little present" you get from the emperor at that fort moonworth place? cool:

A crappy ring of concealment. Worth a bit of coins early on. :)
Plus a 1 to rep. :)

vampireuk
02-18-03, 08:48 AM
ah damn I hate corpus creatures!!:eek:

I am in the town with the crab shells as houses and in one of the mannors they have taken over:eek:

The Baron
02-18-03, 06:05 PM
In a word:

Bound Longsword. :D