06-20-06, 02:34 PM
Download Links:
http://www.eidosinteractive.co.uk/support/...h.html?gmid=172

http://www.3dgamers.com/games/hitman4/downloads/

http://www.gamershell.com/news/30943.html

http://www.worthdownloading.com/game.php?gid=1234

Hitman: Blood Money by IO Interactive - English retail v1.2 patch

Installation Instructions:

Please download, unzip and run the hitmanbloodmoneypatch11.exe application and then follow the onscreen instructions.

The v1.2 patch contains fixes to the following issues:

- Fixes crash when firing weapon on shaderquality medium on FX cards.
- Fixes lighting issues when running on shaderquality medium FX cards.
- Added Shadermodel select to GFX Configuration application (if model is unsupported then defaults to High).
- "SliOverrde" command added to GFX Configuration application. Select this option to turn off autodetection of Sli as EnableSli command is now performed automatically if SLi hardware configuration detected.
- Soft shadows and hard shadows were incorrectly labelled in the Render Menu.
- Installs msvcr71.dll in to application directory in case file is missing from system.
- Removed optimisation where character models were displayed in LOD3 when redrawn after leaving the screen.
- Smoothed level opening transition with postfilters disabled

The v1.1 patch contains fixes to the following issues:

- Fix to the low performance problems that have been experienced on some hardware configurations.
- After extended play sessions game could crash to desktop when transitioning between levels.
- Items could become stuck in mid-air if game was saved and then loaded directly after a throwing action.
- Hitman Logo on Main Menu could disappear at 1280x720 resolution.
- Screen borders on cutscenes could be displayed badly at certain screen resolutions.
- Game could crash if menu is invoked on death sequence after a 3 headshot revival has been performed.
- Game could crash if when loading and saving within certain locations after making changes to render options.
- Fix to blurring of Weapon Upgrade Icons when running at LOW in render options.
- Fix for very occasional graphics corruption when using fibre-wire in 1st person and moving camera very quickly.
- Fix for slightly oversized Red dot scope zoom.

Additional Information:

If you have an SLI configuration in your machine you can add the command 'enablesli' (without quotes) into the bottom of the

HitmanBloodMoney.ini file to enable the Managed Vertex Buffer which should result in some performance increase.
Important Note: This only applies to machines with an SLI configuration.

A very small number of users have reported instability on the "Curtains Down" level. A successful workaround for this problem is to lower the hardware acceleration slider for your audio device from within the dxdiag application:

(1) Select Run from the START Menu.
(2) Type 'dxdiag' (without the quotes) in to the dialog box and press enter.
(3) Select the Sound tab
(4) Move the "Hardware Sound Acceleration Level" slider to the left to disable Full Acceleration.
(5) Select Exit

jAkUp
06-20-06, 02:40 PM
Sweet thanks :D

SH64
06-20-06, 03:55 PM
Hope this fixes the exiting issues with QuadSLI.
& hopefully improves performance even more.

nekrosoft13
06-20-06, 04:50 PM
i tried so many servers, none of them have the file, WTF

SH64
06-20-06, 04:51 PM
i tried so many servers, none of them have the file, WTF
http://www.worthdownloading.com/game.php?gid=1234

agentkay
06-20-06, 07:16 PM
Gamershell mirror:

http://www.gamershell.com/news/30943.html

johnkeel105
06-20-06, 08:32 PM
To those of you that want to get the latest Hitman patches first go to www.hitmanforum.com

They manage to get the patches before anyone else it seems. Just thought I would mention it as well.

Skinner
06-21-06, 02:13 PM
Again no word on crossfire support

nippyjun
06-28-06, 11:11 PM
Anyone else have a problem with this game freezing windows upon exiting the game?

Wylde
06-29-06, 02:58 AM
Anyone else have a problem with this game freezing windows upon exiting the game?
Nope, just the occasional crash to desktop when changing levels...

- After extended play sessions game could crash to desktop when transitioning between levels.

:/

flukester
06-29-06, 04:42 PM
The nocd causes the crashes. Don't use the nocd and you wont have crashes. The image thing doesn't work well either but if you use it with ASR it works for me without crashes. However I finished the game, so I don't need any patch and though it was a decent game and better than contracts. I didn't like.

- you can't always do fast wire kills and then i wonder if it's just a bug
- you choke people sometimes and they don't make a sound however someone on other side of door hears you and your stress meter goes up
- if you are disguised and you kill someone right outside of the door they will run in immediately after you kill someone but not suspect that you are the killer even if there is no other way out of room and the person was shot
- looking through keyhole substantially reduced and i liked that in Contracts
- when you die, takes forever for the menu to come up
- the menu tends to lag a lot
- there are some doors that look like they have some sheet of glass over them yet some open others dont
- in some rooms that had rails/ledges you cant do the fast kill and throw them over.
- you throw some baddies over the rail and they are visible yet the enemy walks in and doesn't see them
- your clothes lay on the ground with a puddle of blood, yet nobody winces

The game is good, but there are so many flaws and unrealistic situations that it kind of ruins it. Myself, I don't have the interest to replay it. Was fun once and that's about it.

nippyjun
06-29-06, 06:17 PM
Mine freezes upon exit without a nocd.

Mr. Hunt
06-29-06, 08:41 PM
- when you die, takes forever for the menu to come up
-

Reason for that is because it goes into slow motion before you truly die, and you get a little while to actually redeem yourself by pulling off something like 4 or 5 headshots in a row... then you will survive but only have a SLIVER of health.

Wylde
06-30-06, 04:09 AM
Reason for that is because it goes into slow motion before you truly die, and you get a little while to actually redeem yourself by pulling off something like 4 or 5 headshots in a row... then you will survive but only have a SLIVER of health.
He is correct. I found that quite fun whenever I got annoyed with blowing my cover and just needed to go on a rampage. :)

K007
06-30-06, 10:34 AM

Yea this is pretty cool i found it out myself by accident..went on rampage ><