PDA

View Full Version : FS: evga Geforce 6800 GT AGP WITH AFTERMARKET COOLER, $100.

warbean
06-21-06, 01:31 PM
Hello,

I am hoping to sell or trade my evga Geforce 6800 GT AGP as I am finally upgrading to PCI-E.

It came with my system purchased August 2004 and has worked perfectly since then. In July of 2005, I installed a Nv40 Silencer on the card, replacing the stock cooler and improving the general cooling. Please note that this card has never been overclocked; I upgraded the cooler because this card runs a bit hot inherently.

The price is $100, with shipping cost varying based on location. (Shipping from Palo Alto, CA)

Please note that since the original cooler has been removed, the warranty is void. I will refund your money in the unlikely event it arrives dead on arrival.

Finally, note that the NV4 Silencer adds to the overall mass of the card, and it is likely it will block the PCI slot below the AGP slot on your board.

PM me, Paypal preferred.
Ebay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=warbean&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

-Warren

warbean
06-21-06, 01:33 PM
Space reserved for pictures when I have the time.

******Card sold - thanks all!**********8

stncttr908
06-21-06, 04:03 PM
PM sent

How far does it OC?

a12ctic
06-21-06, 04:12 PM
evga will rma your card as long as you rma it with the original cooler on it ;)

einstein_314
06-21-06, 04:49 PM
Just FYI...

Taken from rules of the For Sale/Trade Forum...

7. Any person who offers an item for sale or trade must provide his or her Heatware user ID and rating. If you do not have Heatware, your eBay user name and link to a feedback score will be acceptable. Links to transactions posted on other forums is not allowed. If you do not provide this information in your initial post, you are going to be reminded by either a moderator or other forum member of this omission. You will have 24 hours from the time of that reminder to provide the requested information or else your thread will be deleted. If you have no Heatware or eBay feedback, your thread will be closed and your initial post in said thread deleted. Both of these policies are no questions asked and will be strictly enforced. By requiring you to provide this information, we are protecting buyers, sellers and the owners/administrators of nV News.

warbean
06-21-06, 06:47 PM
Just FYI...

Taken from rules of the For Sale/Trade Forum...

Just posted, thanks for the reminder; I'm new to the forum.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=warbean&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

YourConscience
06-22-06, 07:44 AM
Do you have the stock cooler left over for warranty purposes?

If you do, and you are willing to ship to Canada, you probably have a deal.

My stellar 1-0-0 Heat http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=42515
Couple more references at Beerology (forum specific) under this username as well.

bail_w
06-22-06, 07:53 AM
Evga will RMA your card as long as you has the Sticker with the serial number on the back of the card. Otherwise, warranty is Voided.

warbean
06-22-06, 02:54 PM
Hey all,

THanks for your interest. I will be contacting portential buyers by PM this weekend after I finish the upgrade on my system.

Unfortunately, I do not have the parts for the stock cooler (stupidly threw them away thinking I wouldn't need after installing cooler). I will also check tonight if it has the serial number sticker still on it tonight and edit this post accordingly when I do.

YourConscience
06-24-06, 11:09 AM
I think I am going to drop out of the running for the card. I have a line on a good deal on a 6600GT that includes shipping. Shipping up to the .ca usually isn't pretty. While it's no 6800GT, there is definitely warranty left, and significantly cheaper.

Thanks though.

stncttr908
06-24-06, 02:51 PM
I'm still interested. :D

Airbrushkid
06-24-06, 03:21 PM
I pm'ed you but still haven't heard back from you!

NrGx
06-27-06, 08:28 PM
I'm very interested! Will you ship to Australia? And do you accept paypal?

stncttr908
06-27-06, 09:43 PM
Card is gone, he PMed me back today.

Airbrushkid
06-27-06, 10:21 PM
Would be nice to hear from this person. I do hate people that leave people hanging!!

warbean
06-28-06, 01:40 PM
Hello,

The card has now been sold. Thank you all for your interest; sorry to keep people hanging.