PDA

View Full Version : New MOHA site goes live

rudedog
06-21-06, 07:09 PM
BlackHat, EA's MOH community manager, just informed us that the new and improved Airborne web site is a GO:

http://www.fpsadmin.com./images/eamohsite.jpg

The new website has a news area, media (for videos and images), and my personal favorite section – Airdrops. An Airdrop is a behind-the-lines look at the production process and development team for the latest game in the long-running Medal of Honor franchise. These Airdrops will contain all manner of mandatory field supplies – developer blogs, production videos, development team podcasts, game screenshots, and more. I’ll be delivering these Airdrops to you as often as tactically possible between now and the release of the game.

http://images.ea.com/eagames/official/moh/airborne/images/Travers_01_thumb.jpg (http://images.ea.com/eagames/official/moh/airborne/images/Travers_01.jpg)
click to enlarge

The first Airdrop features a technical rendering of the main character in MoHA – PFC Boyd Travers.
Head on over and check out the latest "Airdrop (http://www.ea.com/moh/airborne/)"

flukester
06-23-06, 02:18 PM
Stay tuned for when this game gets released with the 50 people who will play it. HAHAHAHAHA!!

No really, I was an avid fan of MOH when it was first conceived but from there it all went downhill especially when the "key" developers left the project and made COD. Nobody cares about MOH anymore. Take a look at the previous games and add up the communities. There's how popular MOH is..Those playing are likely combatting each other for who's mastered cheating the best.

johnkeel105
06-23-06, 02:32 PM
The Medal of Honor communities are doing quite well for being four years old. While the game has had its problem with cheating, which I saw first hand when playing Spearhead, it used to have the best community. I think you are forgetting that most people are not all that happy with Call of Duty 2.

flukester
06-27-06, 02:56 PM
I think you forget Call of Duty 2 was on the top sellers list for months after release and I think still is. As well there are thousands playing right now. COD2 is not much better either I agree. I don't play it because PB does nothing and people walk around in that game with aimbot+wallhack combinations and you can actually tell if you join those servers that replay your death.

COD support overall has gone beyond garbage can quality imo. But MOH:Airborne is a joke and obviously EA is just finishing requirements for this series. EA has already gone well beyond pissing off it's MOH players and I am one. I left Spearhead and then stupidly bought PA which was a total and forever not going to happen again mistake. Nobody plays it at all and nobody ever really has.

I went back to my friends and clan mates that play MOHAA and Spearhead, nobody has any interest to play anything else MOH related. They all play COD now. At least with the later COD2 patch you can do a bit more as a admin.. All I can say for that patch.

stncttr908
06-27-06, 02:58 PM
The Medal of Honor communities are doing quite well for being four years old. While the game has had its problem with cheating, which I saw first hand when playing Spearhead, it used to have the best community. I think you are forgetting that most people are not all that happy with Call of Duty 2.
You're talking about Allied Assault I presume? The first MOH for PS came out seven years ago. It's still one of the best in the series.

Mr_LoL
06-28-06, 12:11 AM
As long as you are not commandng soldiers BIA style I will be happy. They must be running out of ww2 battles to recreate now .

johnkeel105
06-28-06, 07:00 AM
They still have a bit of Europe to get as well as most of Italy and they gotta finish the Pacific War sometime. I mean so far we only made it to Tarawa!

stncttr908
06-28-06, 07:50 AM
They still have a bit of Europe to get as well as most of Italy and they gotta finish the Pacific War sometime. I mean so far we only made it to Tarawa!
Maybe an alternate-history where we actually invade the Japanese mainland?

Mr_LoL
06-28-06, 10:31 AM
Maybe an alternate-history where we actually invade the Japanese mainland?
Thing is Europe is the most interesting part of the ww2 campaign. I also have to admit now that these sort of games are getting a bit long in the tooth but i still love them.

toxikneedle
06-28-06, 11:13 AM
Thing is Europe is the most interesting part of the ww2 campaign. I also have to admit now that these sort of games are getting a bit long in the tooth but i still love them.
Yeah I agree, please no more Pacific or African campaigns, in fact I don't wanna see anything involving italian, french resistance, or any other aspects of WW2 that games include ONLY because no one did them before.