PDA

View Full Version : How do I burn a DVD?

Roadhog
06-23-06, 12:55 AM
Uhh yah.. Got myself a nice new DVD burner. This one to be exact... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16827106014

Well now I can't figure out how to burn a movie on a DVD and get it to play in the DVD player on my TV... It just wont work. Plays fine in the DVD player on my PC, but wont play on the TV. :( My DVD player supports nearly every format, but I cant get it to play. Any help?

ViN86
06-23-06, 09:56 AM
need the right program. personally, i dont have one to go from divx to dvd, but a lot of movie/video editing software out there have their own burning software included so you can burn home movies to play on the dvd player and what not. rumor has it there is a freeware program coming out called divx2dvd. should be out first quarter of 2007 ;)

and the answer to "how do i burn a dvd?" .... very carefully :p

agentkay
06-23-06, 11:08 AM
DVD Decrypter, and DVD Shrink should do the job just fine.

fasedww
06-24-06, 04:04 PM
I usae one click dvd , and the free dvd43free dycrpter it's free, It works with the one click dvd. You get a smiley face in the taskbar, when you put a dvd in and it's got protection he will turn red eye and then turn green means ready to copy, then you just click on one click dvd and it's starts the copying. The dvd43free always gets updates too, I have no problems copying movie dvd's, just stay up to date on the dvd43free, and of course the one click dvd, which has free updates to those that purchase it.:D

Salamandar
06-25-06, 05:32 AM
DVD Decrypter, and DVD Shrink should do the job just fine.

X2