PDA

View Full Version : If this is true, Intel is really that sick !!

Salamandar
06-29-06, 04:36 AM
"Companies these days have to go to great lengths to keep their employees excited about a brand and their job. This especially applies to quickly expanding economies such as China. Blogger Tian got his hands on what is apparently a strategy Intel uses in China for internal training purposes and to "boost employee morale during daily morning exercises."

As it seems, Intel has come up with a happy song with the title "Intel cares," which serves many cliches you would expect from such a song. You can listen to the song at: http://uploadfile.putfile.com/videos/17723485254.mp3

Using a rhythm that also could have made the Oktoberfest charts in the 1960s, Intel assures employees of the firm's, Intel assures employees of the firm's "happy family," its "perfection," and that the company leads "all the way."

If I was working there, I would Kill my self after killing every one in the office !!!!

grey_1
06-29-06, 05:08 AM
lol, I got to a walmart just in time for it to open and heard them singing a "walmart go!" song or some such thing. I think I'd shoot myself!

Rakeesh
06-29-06, 05:37 AM
If I was working there, I would Kill my self after killing every one in the office !!!!

Intel isn't alone in this. In many regions of China, it is common practice for many companies out there to have a set of morning excersizes (literally) and then they sing their company song. The US military has a similar practice in all 5 branches. It is kind of a national pride thing.

Salamandar
06-29-06, 06:04 AM
Intel isn't alone in this. In many regions of China, it is common practice for many companies out there to have a set of morning excersizes (literally) and then they sing their company song. The US military has a similar practice in all 5 branches. It is kind of a national pride thing.

This is painfulllllllll indeed !!!!

Zelda_fan
06-29-06, 01:37 PM
I would never work for a company that gay.

SH64
06-29-06, 09:58 PM
The problem is that company is making Conore now & people are like flies on it :(

CaptNKILL
06-29-06, 10:27 PM
:lol: I agree.

superklye
06-29-06, 10:29 PM
And yet, you're all drooling over and willing to pay for a processor from a company that gay.

Interesting...

Sazar
06-29-06, 10:29 PM

I am sure Intel is quaking in its boots after this statement.

Btw, I would LOVE to work for Intel - Israel. :D

CaptNKILL
06-29-06, 10:31 PM
And yet, you're all drooling over and willing to pay for a processor from a company that gay.

Interesting...
Hey, they dont make you do the happy Intel dance when you buy their CPU, thats a bit different. :lol:

nVidi0t
06-29-06, 10:52 PM
Hahahahah, I'm now TOTALLY happy to give them my money :D

ViN86
06-29-06, 10:56 PM
mussolini is always right.... mussolini is always right.... mussolini is always right...

wait, what was this thread about again :confused:

snowmanwithahat
06-29-06, 10:56 PM
holy ****, i almost **** myself when i heard that song, it's so funny!

Son Goku
06-30-06, 04:51 AM
I could see something like that being thrown in a commercial. But having to sing "happy songs" as part of one's morning ritual. It gives me some thoughts alright, but not happy ones...

I s'pose it could be worse though. If they made people sit through an hour of Barney videos with the "oooh, you're so special" (wack)