PDA

View Full Version : ageia physx card thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

miasomia
07-02-06, 11:12 AM
I am starting this thread to provide people who are thinking of buying an ageia physx card with information on it.
Because I feel the physx card is a revolutionary step up for pc gaming and is a must have in all hardcore gamers pc rigs.
This thing is amazing!
PHYSX!!!
So if you have any questions or info post.

miasomia
07-02-06, 11:20 AM
Just to let you guys know.As of right now.
Here are the games that are out that support Physx now!
1.Ghost recon advanced warfighter.
2.Bet on Soldier (you need to download the 1.3 patch)
3.CellFactor Demo (this game is amazing,download it at ageia.com )
4.City of villains
5.Stoked Rider (full game is available for direct to your drive download purchase)
5.switch ball demo.
6.Rise of nations: Rise of legends patch
7. Hanger of Doom (free with physx card)
I am pretty sure right now that is all that is available.But Many more are coming soon! And theese titles have been improved so much by physx!

|MaguS|
07-02-06, 11:21 AM
Awsome, So Ageia is making a GPU aswell?

miasomia
07-02-06, 11:24 AM
Yes,Ageia's physx card is out NOW!
BFG and Asus have them for sale for around $289

|MaguS|
07-02-06, 11:27 AM
Yes,Ageia's physx card is out NOW!
BFG and Asus have them for sale for around $289

So how much they paying you to advertise thier stupid card? Considering you can't even post in the correct forum... This is for area is for Non Nvidia GPUs (Graphics Cards), not stupid cards that offer nothing towards gameplay other then cause performance issues.

miasomia
07-02-06, 11:36 AM
It's a PPU
and its a non nvidia card.

|MaguS|
07-02-06, 11:41 AM
It's a gpu

No, Its not...

miasomia
07-02-06, 11:46 AM
If you don't like it why are you wasting so much time and space talking about it?
You obviously don't want to spend the money and get one,thats why you are so ignorant and don't know anything about it but that you hate it.
Judging by your pc's hardware,your pc sux.
Why don't you go download the cell factor demo and try and play it on your pc?LOL

|MaguS|
07-02-06, 11:54 AM
If you don't like it why are you wasting so much time and space talking about it?
You obviously don't want to spend the money and get one,thats why you are so ignorant and don't know anything about it but that you hate it.
Judging by your pc's hardware,you are not a hardcore pc gamer.

Man, Before I thought you were just ignorant but now I can clearly see your just stupid.

First, the Ageia Physx Card does not render any graphics at all. It does nothing more then compute physics to relieve the CPU of that work. Its suppose to help by games by taking some load off but all that Ageia has shown us is that they can add more load thanks to it.

Since it does not render any graphics it is not a GPU or a Graphics Card... You posted in the wrong forum.

Second, How does my PC show I am not a hardcore gamer? Just because I do not buy the latest and greatest graphics cards means nothing. You can be a hardcore gamer without the best hardware. My PC is good enough to run any game on the market just fine at the settings I like. I see no need to spend another grand on graphics card in such a small amount of time, I decided to wait for the next actual GPU chip to release rather then getting a refresh.

You sir are the waste of space... Your idiocy and ignorance of the product your trying to advertise shows this...

Im willing to dout that you even have the hardware you claim...

jolle
07-02-06, 12:24 PM
Yeah, its not a GPU.
And it isnt amazing atm either.. I feel there is potential there, but at the moment there isnt much to use it on..
UT2k7 might just make or break the entire thing I suspect..

And to agree with Magus, I smell some sort of weak advertizing scheme here too..
Thinking you can scare someone into changing their mind by questioning them being a "hardcore gamer" feels so lame it could possibly only come from a marketing guy..

CaptNKILL
07-02-06, 12:34 PM
Wow what a productive thread this has turned out to be. :p

|MaguS|
07-02-06, 12:35 PM
Wow what a productive thread this has turned out to be. :p

Sush! Your not a hardcore gamer so it has nothing to do with you!

CaptNKILL
07-02-06, 12:44 PM
Sush! Your not a hardcore gamer so it has nothing to do with you!
:lol:

I think you should have this guy as your avatar:

http://www.sunnews.com/images/2005/0714/torchRGB.jpg

With this in your sig:

FLAME ON!!!

|MaguS|
07-02-06, 12:47 PM
Spider-Man > Human Torch

and anyway... You already took the spot of the flamer on the forums...

:p

jAkUp
07-02-06, 01:16 PM
I have one.

Meh, TBH I feel the thing is kinda useless because lack of software titles.

I mean, really, it sits in my PC 95% of the time doing nothing. Although Cellfactor is really cool, GRAW is not all that impressive,

I'm still glad I have one, but I really don't see much use of it until UT2K7 :D I think UT2K7 will make good use of the PPU.

|MaguS|
07-02-06, 01:18 PM
I will probably get one depending on how Vangaurds uses it. If it see's a performance gain from it then I will get it but if it "GRAWs" then I wont.

EDIT: jAkUp, since your here now... mind moving it to the proper forum? ;)

jAkUp
07-02-06, 01:31 PM
I am not a mod in this forum, gib or saturn will have to do it

|MaguS|
07-02-06, 01:32 PM
I am not a mod in this forum, gib or saturn will have to do it

Hehehe, They get the useless forums....

miasomia
07-02-06, 04:54 PM
I think graw,bos,and cell factor are sick!
Yea this thread has pretty much turned out to be worthless thanks to that gay spiderman fag.

|MaguS|
07-02-06, 05:03 PM
I think graw,bos,and cell factor are sick!
Yea this thread has pretty much turned out to be worthless thanks to that gay spiderman fag.

Not my fault your an idiot.

miasomia
07-02-06, 05:09 PM
there ok I'm an idiot.
Just go ahead and have the last word.
Because you have no life and just have to continue arguing with random people over nothing.
People like you are so unhappy with their pathetic lives.

|MaguS|
07-02-06, 05:11 PM
there ok I'm an idiot.
Just go ahead and have the last word.
Because you have no life and just have to continue arguing with random people over nothing.
People like you are so unhappy with their pathetic lives.

Looks like your the one trying to have the last word with all the insults. As for my life, I very much enjoy it. Don't see how it's pathetic to be getting my masters degree but eh... whatever.

jAkUp
07-02-06, 05:24 PM
Some people have at [H] have BoS and the patch, performance seems about the same, but you get the cool liquid effects.

Personally, I cannot test this because Ageia still has not release any x64 drivers :(

miasomia
07-02-06, 05:35 PM
yea bos doesn't take it to the extent graw and cell factor do,but the flame thrower and the flame grenade,acid grenade and the halucinagen grenade look really cool now!

Clay
07-02-06, 07:38 PM
This thread is being left open for now as long as the insults stop. Thanks.