PDA

View Full Version : Armand has Disappeared, Help!

HiveDes
07-03-06, 05:47 PM
I recently completed "The Elven Maiden" quest for the theives guild. I did everything I needed to. I have framed the wood elf and everything. The next part of the quest is to wait for Armand at his usual spot. The problem is every time I go to the meeting spot at midnight he is nowhere to be found. The marker on the map shows that he is in the spot, but he is not visible. I cannot find him in his house, either. Can anyone help me?

Warwind
07-06-06, 04:50 PM
I don't recall having trouble completing this quest. Is your quest marker green or red?

If it's green, when you approach the spot where he should be standing, does your cursor turn into the "talk" cursor? If so, maybe he's really there and just not visible due to a glitch.

Failing all that, I would just move on with other quests, and go back to the spot every once in awhile at midnight to see if he reappears.

HiveDes
07-08-06, 12:43 PM
yeah the marker is green

No talk icon appears and I've even used a detect life spell to see if anyone is there, but to no avail

It's a big problem because I cannot currently sell stolen items due to the fact that I tried to rob a guild member accidentally.

Any other help would be appreciated :D