PDA

View Full Version : evga rma's new cards

rfisher983
07-05-06, 06:16 PM
Sorry if dupicate post:

http://www.evga.com/community/messageboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17364

I already setup an rma on my 567 card even though it is not listed. Those 3dmark deep freeze artifacts scare me :(

jAkUp
07-05-06, 07:11 PM
Wait a second... my name is Jacob Freeman... I posted that! ;) yea you guys shouldn't have any issues with the new cards.

ViN86
07-05-06, 07:15 PM
lol of all the gin joints in the world :p

SLippe
07-05-06, 07:36 PM
Well, I have the 565, which isn't listed. I'm not experiencing any artifacts though. So I'm cool I guess. Today was my last chance to do the Step-Up for a 7950GX2, but I simply couldn't afford to do it right now. *sigh*

jAkUp, looks like you have some responding to do over there. :D

hectorsm
07-05-06, 09:02 PM
Wait a second... my name is Jacob Freeman... I posted that! ;) yea you guys shouldn't have any issues with the new cards.

"New AVL Memory (Approved Vendor List)" ???

So was the problem bad memory chips?

K007
07-05-06, 09:35 PM
Great news for eVGA memebers..the rest of the brands are pretty much screwed lol.

What are those model numbers btw anyone know? Is it GT only or GTX too? Any more info on what is getting fixed? Did Nvidia help out?..Info like this can help me so that i can show it to my retailer and he can get me a fixed card :/

EDIT NVM i just saw the card name ontop. 1 Model of GTX.

zyklon69
07-05-06, 10:07 PM
hey jak.. im njrocker22 on the evga board, i haven't been able to do any kind of gaming, i tried to downclock the memory + gpu and still no luck. I hope something happens soon to fix this problem, im on my 2nd rma.