View Full Version : Cant decide what to buy

07-06-06, 12:45 AM
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this so plz move it if it isnt.

I am going to get a new video card around August 3rd for my birthday however i cant decide what to buy.

x1800xt 256mb (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814195019)

x1900xt 512mb (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814121554&ATT=14-121-554&CMP=OTC-pr1c3grabb3r)

or 7900GT 256mb (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814130016)

I am leaning more towrds the ATI cards at this point but havent made a definent decision.

Also if i get a new card i am going to be selling my old one a 6800GT with VF700Cu cooler the card can oc to 445/1150 stable PM me if intrested but keep in mind i wont be selling till August i also will be seling my processor a 3000+ winchester so i can buy a dual core.

07-06-06, 11:47 AM

07-06-06, 12:12 PM
There are so many reviews around the web where you can make an informed choice dude. No one here wil haveowned all those vid cards. So I suggest you go to various websites and make a decision yourself.

07-06-06, 12:16 PM
If price is an issue get the 7900GT , if not the X1900XT is the best among the 3.