PDA

View Full Version : How do you store your game cases?

MaXThReAT
07-08-06, 02:22 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/MaXThREaT/games1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/MaXThREaT/games2.jpg

I'm starting to run out of space for all the different size cases for games. It wasn't really a problem before but my stacking is getting out of hand now. I could just transfer them all to normal size CD jewel cases. How do you guys all store the larger sized cases?

LT.Schaffer
07-08-06, 03:01 PM
Well let's see..

1.I have a Sleeved CD Book for my games that came in those stupid paper sleeves...

2.Then i have a CD Rack for all my jeweled case games..

3.Then for my DVD Case games I made a custom holder out of The Box
My PSU came in..

raystorm
07-08-06, 03:37 PM
Since pc games in the US comes mostly in super cheap paper sleeves I just put the discs in a big cd/dvd case that holds all my games. I throw out the cheap boxes and sleeves and put the manuals away somewhere. I'm happy that games will come in DVD style cases in the future. About damn time.

stncttr908
07-08-06, 03:55 PM
The cases are stacked up in one of those plastic tower racks. The discs are in a CD wallet, but I generally only use them to install and use no-CD cracks or mini images to play them in order to save wear and tear on the discs and my drives.

ralinn
07-08-06, 03:56 PM
Floor! :D

SH64
07-08-06, 04:17 PM
In my desk & i agree : its becoming a problem as i store more & more games.

|MaguS|
07-08-06, 04:26 PM
CD Case (for ones I rarely touch) and Paper Sleeves in a plastic case for commonly used discs.

toxikneedle
07-08-06, 05:19 PM
Book Shelf.... I don't have that many though.

MaXThReAT
07-08-06, 08:09 PM
magus stores his game cases up his ass.

LOL

That’d be convenient for playing on a laptop but I think I might be getting a bookshelf, maybe a new desk, bigger.

stevemedes
07-08-06, 08:40 PM
I put all the CD's in a big CD book and write down all the CD-keys in a passworded MS word file.

a12ctic
07-08-06, 09:11 PM
i usualy throw out the boxes and throw the cd's in a cd holder

nutcrackr
07-08-06, 10:12 PM
Keep the boxes stored together, even the double dvd cases style boxes.

For games that come with paper sleeves I may use a blank cd case and print out a label and store in in a draw, for crap/unused games they stay in the box with the sleeves. I prefer the added protection of cd cases.

I store most of my games in cd cases in a few of my desk doors just stacked on top of each other. Boxes with manuals are elsewhere since I don't need them but I liked to keep them.

Aphot
07-09-06, 09:20 PM
Any place i can find a spot. usually the filing cabinate or cd rack.

Bearclaw
07-09-06, 09:41 PM
I am not a big gamer in the sense that I do not have hundreds of games; I have plenty. All my newer ones come in the nice DVD box case and I just keep them in there. They do fine. Older ones with the plastic cases I don't even use anymore so there in a shoebox somewhere in my closet...:D

crainger
07-09-06, 11:37 PM
All Jewel cases are in CD racks. Quite a few of them.
All double DVD cases are on the top shelf in a cupboard.
Paper Sleeve games are in a couple of those 200CD folders.

I'd say easily a good 200-300 games altogether.