PDA

View Full Version : Mages guild suspension and vampirism

black-arrow
07-09-06, 07:37 AM
I was suspended from guild. So they said to me that i must go to see Raminus Polus. I talked to him so i must bring him now 20 Dragon Tongue and 20 Redwort flowers. I was looking everywhere but i found 5 Dragon Tongue and 2 Redwort flowers so far... I need to complete this task becouse he dont want to talk about vampire cure! :(

Does anybody know some places where theese flowers are?

I found one Dragon Tongue in Anvil right next to stature, second one is along the road near Kvatch camp, and last one in Silorn near stature (South East from Skingrad) i bought other 2 in Mages Guild in Bruma.
I have 2 Redwort flowers so far i bought one in Mages Guild in Chorrol the second one was on plate in Francois Motierre's house as decoration.

ArrowMk84
07-09-06, 08:57 AM
I was suspended from the guild because I accidently hit my horse. Its a known bug, and hasn't been fixed. What I did was use the console, with player.additem, and the codes for the two flowers (which you can look up at planetelderscrolls.com).

de><ta
07-09-06, 10:09 AM
All you had to do was go on field excursion. When I got suspended I had to find 20 daedra heart and 20 vampire dust. That sucked.