PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to ask?

Airbrushkid
07-17-06, 03:43 AM
But is there a program that can show what the temperature of your video card is when you are playing a game?? The time you jump out of a game to look the card has cooled down a bit.

EazyDuz14
07-17-06, 04:00 AM
But is there a program that can show what the temperature of your video card is when you are playing a game?? The time you jump out of a game to look the card has cooled down a bit.
There is a huge thread called "temperature monitoring" i think its called and it has your answer in it.

EazyDuz14
07-17-06, 04:08 AM
Here you go:

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=73093

Airbrushkid
07-17-06, 04:22 AM
Thank you. When I get home I'll try.

EazyDuz14
07-17-06, 05:03 AM
Thank you. When I get home I'll try.

It works, i use it all the time now. Ive set it so the statistics server and Rivatuner start with windows so i dont have to enable anything, it just appears when on a game.

Airbrushkid
07-17-06, 08:25 AM
It works. But not in GRAW.

EazyDuz14
07-17-06, 09:41 AM
me too, it doesnt work in graw.

Weird, you will just have to log the data and when you minimize the game after say half an hour it will record what the temperature was while you were playing.
Btw, GRAW will not make the card any hotter than other games like FEAR or BF2 (preferably a game that uses alot of GPU power) so as long as the temps on those kind of games are ok, you shouldnt worry about GRAW.