PDA

View Full Version : Many Computer Parts for Sale!

DarkOneX
07-21-06, 12:25 PM
Soundblaster Audigy 2 6.1 soundcard w/ retail box (SB0240) $40
Iomega external USB 52X CDRW (no cables) $20
Soundblaster Live Value sound card $20
VisionTek NV990 GeForce 256 16MB AGP vid card $15
nVidia Riva TNT2 32MB AGP video card $15

All items are in excellent condition. Shipping will be free on all items. Not interested in any trades. Payment by Paypal preferred, 460 positive feedback on ebay-> http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=vanessa_ketcham&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

Email me ASAP @ darkonex@cox.net if interested!

Airbrushkid
07-21-06, 12:31 PM
7. Any person who offers an item for sale or trade must provide his or her Heatware user ID and rating. If you do not have Heatware, your eBay user name and link to a feedback score will be acceptable. Links to transactions posted on other forums is not allowed. If you do not provide this information in your initial post, you are going to be reminded by either a moderator or other forum member of this omission. You will have 24 hours from the time of that reminder to provide the requested information or else your thread will be deleted. If you have no Heatware or eBay feedback, your thread will be closed and your initial post in said thread deleted. Both of these policies are no questions asked and will be strictly enforced. By requiring you to provide this information, we are protecting buyers, sellers and the owners/administrators of nV News.

superklye
07-21-06, 12:33 PM
Are those HDDs PATA or SATA?

DarkOneX
07-21-06, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the warning, I added my ebay user profile to the post.

Also superklye, they are PATA drives, and I just sold the 120GB one so only the 160GB is left. Grab it up if you want it. I will take Paypal, money order, or Western Union.

Thanks!

saturnotaku
07-21-06, 10:57 PM
Ygpm

DarkOneX
07-28-06, 11:41 PM
Sold most items, still have some goodies for sale, made shipping free, reduced price on a couple.