PDA

View Full Version : Oblivion Quest Help!!!

Illidan56
07-22-06, 11:39 AM
Ok so i recently got the game elser scrolls Oblivion and it is really fun and grphics are best ive seen as in game. But i am on a quest, and i need help. The quest is where i have to get into the mythic dawns shrine and steal back the amulet of kings, but this one dude takes it so now i have to get a book. And whenever i try to take the book, even when theyre all gone, they still charge after me and i die. Is there something im missing? Plz Respond.

|MaguS|
07-22-06, 12:07 PM
Wrong forum...

CaptNKILL
07-22-06, 03:23 PM
Ok so i recently got the game elser scrolls Oblivion and it is really fun and grphics are best ive seen as in game. But i am on a quest, and i need help. The quest is where i have to get into the mythic dawns shrine and steal back the amulet of kings, but this one dude takes it so now i have to get a book. And whenever i try to take the book, even when theyre all gone, they still charge after me and i die. Is there something im missing? Plz Respond.
You have to take it and fight them or run away as far as I know. Also, a good thing to do is to free the argonian being sacrificed, that might make it a little easier to escape (and if he escaoes he'll be your friend).