PDA

View Full Version : Next Gen Star Wars Footage

Pages : [1] 2

brady
07-22-06, 01:24 PM
Not sure if they are claiming this to be real time or what but it looks interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC3bqyq9QQY

oldsk00l
07-22-06, 01:35 PM
Not sure if they are claiming this to be real time or what but it looks interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC3bqyq9QQY

If they can get GAMEPLAY to work like that, I'll buy that game. If I don't have whatever system it comes out for I'll get that too.

Gameplay like that would just be beyond awesome, it would be nirvana.

Bearclaw
07-22-06, 02:16 PM
I have always been let down by star wars graphics, they just weren't up to par. But this changes everything. Amazing.

Becoming
07-22-06, 02:26 PM
To hell with the graphics, I just want to blow up a spaceship by hurling a storm trooper into it...with my MIND!(nana2)

Lazaredz
07-22-06, 02:27 PM
Holy crapell!!! If it even gets CLOSE to that I'll buy it!

CaptNKILL
07-22-06, 03:21 PM
Wow thats freaking sweet!

I hope they have effects like that in the next KOTOR game :D

S.I.N
07-22-06, 03:52 PM
Havock physics showoff?

|MaguS|
07-22-06, 03:55 PM
Wow! I want it... Jedi Knight 4? ^^

Zelda_fan
07-22-06, 04:47 PM
Holy freakin moly. Now THAT is a star wars game. All they have to do is add in Wiimote lightsaber functionality and it just blows my mind how sweet that game will be.

nV`andrew
07-22-06, 04:59 PM
Wow thats freaking sweet!

I hope they have effects like that in the next KOTOR game :D

YES !!!! i heard stuff about it being devloped and maybe done by aorund christmas time. do yuo know anything about it. they are by far some of my favorite games every (kotor series). dude, if the next kotor would be anything like that, im gonig to pay whatever i have to get my hands on that game:D

AthlonXP1800
07-22-06, 05:11 PM
WOW!!!! Amazing graphics. I cant wait to get it. :afraid: (nana2) :condom: :angel:

retsam
07-22-06, 05:21 PM
with the WII controllers you can totally play the part of the jedi...just wow, is all i can say right now about that game play...

Gaco
07-22-06, 05:35 PM
with the WII controllers you can totally play the part of the jedi...just wow, is all i can say right now about that game play...

Well on the other hand you can't get that kind of graphics and physics on a Wii, which is a huge turnoff for me. I'd rather have that kind of game this footage featured than some lowres mojo on a Wii - I won't turn it all down though it's a great idea, but if I had to choose, I'd go with this game - just my opinion :D

Anyway that game looks amazing, Lucasarts is in for a plausible comeback!! :jumping:

CaptNKILL
07-22-06, 05:50 PM
YES !!!! i heard stuff about it being devloped and maybe done by aorund christmas time. do yuo know anything about it. they are by far some of my favorite games every (kotor series). dude, if the next kotor would be anything like that, im gonig to pay whatever i have to get my hands on that game:D
Nope, I've only heard rumors that it exists. To be honest, I dont want to see it this year. They need more time to work on a game like that. KOTOR 2 was rushed and a lot of content had to be cut and the game was incredibly buggy. I never got very far in it, but I'm waiting for the big KOTOR restoration fan project to complete. They just updated their progress a week or two ago and I guess they are 80% complete... they have a lot of the unused content put back into the game and they are fixing hundreds of bugs.

I think we can wait another year for KOTOR 3. It has to be as bug free as possible and not be full of plot holes and disorganized quests. If we are lucky, itl have real time physics like in this video :D

nV`andrew
07-22-06, 05:59 PM
Nope, I've only heard rumors that it exists. To be honest, I dont want to see it this year. They need more time to work on a game like that. KOTOR 2 was rushed and a lot of content had to be cut and the game was incredibly buggy. I never got very far in it, but I'm waiting for the big KOTOR restoration fan project to complete. They just updated their progress a week or two ago and I guess they are 80% complete... they have a lot of the unused content put back into the game and they are fixing hundreds of bugs.

I think we can wait another year for KOTOR 3. It has to be as bug free as possible and not be full of plot holes and disorganized quests. If we are lucky, itl have real time physics like in this video :D

yeah i understand, id like to wait a little longer than have it come out sooner

|MaguS|
07-22-06, 06:01 PM
I don't care when KOTOR 3 releases... I loved the first two.

Edge
07-22-06, 06:15 PM
Looks like a pre-rendered conception of the E3 2006 demo that they were showing behind closed doors. Doubt the same game will be on the Wii since it probably isn't powerful enough to handle the Euphoria/DMM engines (let alone the graphic aspects), chances are they'll make one game for the Xbox 360/PS3 and another for the Wii with more of a focus on lightsaber duels.

Gaco
07-22-06, 06:25 PM
Looks like a pre-rendered conception of the E3 2006 demo that they were showing behind closed doors. Doubt the same game will be on the Wii since it probably isn't powerful enough to handle the Euphoria/DMM engines (let alone the graphic aspects), chances are they'll make one game for the Xbox 360/PS3 and another for the Wii with more of a focus on lightsaber duels.

What do you mean? Were you at E3? Have you seen the E3 2006 demo somewhere before? :confused:

|MaguS|
07-22-06, 06:27 PM
What do you mean? Were you at E3? Have you seen the E3 2006 demo somewhere before? :confused:

It was talked about...

Bearclaw
07-22-06, 06:30 PM
To hell with the graphics, I just want to blow up a spaceship by hurling a storm trooper into it...with my MIND!(nana2)

If you could do that I would ..I dont even know..

|MaguS|
07-22-06, 06:36 PM
Can't stop watching it... the only negative thing I can say about it is that it takes place before "A New Hope" (Episode IV).

SH64
07-22-06, 07:08 PM
Nice physics demonstration , but looks pre-rendered/scripted to me.

ralinn
07-22-06, 07:32 PM
Personally i don't see why everyone is excited. Unless I've missed something or I've just watched a shorter version... I'm only seeing a cutscene/demo with nice gfx?

K007
07-22-06, 09:06 PM
This better come to PC :/

Zelda_fan
07-22-06, 11:58 PM
honestly who cares about the graphics. Sure they look great, but you guys are missing the point! Being able to blow away the environment like that with the force is gonna be freakin sweet! Powerful force moves + fully integrated physics environment = FREAKIN SWEET!