PDA

View Full Version : Control Panel crashing (with nTune)

DataMatrix
07-25-06, 09:08 AM
Everytime I go into the NVIDIA Control Panel and go to:
Performance > Adjust Motherboard Settings

The window just closes... No error, no nothing, just closes. :(

Any help or is anyone else having similar problems?

snilloconator
07-25-06, 09:13 AM
I haven't been able to run ntune since having the MB listed below. I see you have the Asus A8N32 as well. Tried to install the latest nTune when it was released and alls it does is locks up my pc. So lots of flaky stuff right now hopefully it will be resolved soon with Asus new bios. From what I have read the motherboard does not support nTune.

DataMatrix
07-25-06, 09:18 AM
I've read that the motherboard does support it, and I was using the Automatic Tune-up the other day. So it has to support it.

JaxMacFL
07-25-06, 11:53 AM
I installed the latest version (5.00.08.06) offered at Nvidia's website and this one actually works as advertised. Prior versions would not work with my a8n32-sli deluxe mb. My rig would lock up when I clicked on the desktop monitor icon. I did installed the updated beta 91.33 drivers and the beta asus 1302 bios prior to installing ntune. Don't know if that made a difference or not.

snilloconator
07-25-06, 04:32 PM
Datamatrix which BIOS version are you using? I wonder if that may be my problem. I'm still on 1205. I'm also curious which video driver your using... I'm currently using the beta 91.37's.

DataMatrix
07-25-06, 11:59 PM
You can see what BIOS version I'm running by clicking the link in my signature. But anyway, its the beta 1302. My graphics card drivers are also the beta 91.37.