PDA

View Full Version : WTF Steam Account Problems again...

nV`andrew
07-27-06, 11:03 AM
ok lets keep this short and sweet. Steam "disabled my account" Well, ****, i dont hack or anything, so what could it be? Can i get it back?

Banko
07-27-06, 11:21 AM
Well I would try contacting Steam Support first.

nV`andrew
07-27-06, 11:43 AM
yes ive tried but on the 'What If my steam account has been disabled' theres no option to email them or anything or ask a question like i could when my accoutn got hacked. can sum1 give me a link or their email and will they respond?

ynnek
07-27-06, 12:24 PM
wow.. thats quality.. they either don't have a support # ot call, or they really hid it. That really inspires me to spend money on Steam. :thumbdwn:

anyways, the best i can see is go to that same page
http://support.steampowered.com/cgi-bin/steampowered.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=59&p_created=1092344951&p_sid=ctOOSAdi&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfc m93X2NudD0yNzgmcF9wcm9kcz0mcF9jYXRzPSZwX3B2PSZwX2N 2PSZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=&p_topview=1#disabled

and then hit the "ask a question" tag up top and hope you get a response. good luck!

Unless someone can find an actual support #.

nV`andrew
07-27-06, 12:41 PM
alright thanks for the help, i always seem to breeze pass the small Ask a question link. told them about my last problem where it got hacked, and im 100% clean, gave them my account name, my CD-Key and a picture of it as well. and i really dont want to be on the effin phone with them either =/ lets c what kind of response i get

nV`andrew
07-28-06, 11:14 PM
boy, some times i hate steam. but damn, when ti coems to getting problems fixed with your account at the least, i love them. which means, they reset my cd-key or sumthing and gave me a knew password. thanks for the help guys

stncttr908
07-29-06, 09:57 AM
My password got stolen one time, and they locked my account. My initial reaction was to get angry, but they only locked it to prevent unauthorized access. It was pretty cool of them to do. They reset my password, I made a newer, stronger one, and have had no problems since.