PDA

View Full Version : ForceWare 91.39 x86 (Sorry 91.31 :( )

K007
07-31-06, 09:09 PM
Release Highlights:

* WHQL Certified
* Adds support for GeForce 7950 GX2.
* Includes the new NVIDIA Control Panel. Please visit the NVIDIA Control Panel website for more information.
* New NVIDIA PureVideo features and enhancements. Please visit the NVIDIA PureVideo website for more information on PureVideo technology and system requirements.
o Adds noise reduction post processing
o Adds image sharpening post processing
o Improved Inverse telecine algorithm
o Improved de-interlacing algorithm
o Improved compatibility with third party MPEG-2 decoders
* Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c and OpenGL® 2.0 support

Download Link:
http://www.megaprint.hu/index3.html
http://www.lhp.hu/ftp_letoltes/driverek/winxp2k_32bit_englishv91.31B.exe

So it over at Guru3d

EDIT:File name says 91.31...and support for gx2..so..i think it cauld be 91.31. Sorry :cry:
DriverVer = 06/01/2006, 9.1.3.1

squall_leonhart
07-31-06, 10:58 PM
people who do things like this pieve me off!

Absolution
07-31-06, 11:23 PM
mirror: www.game-deception.org/winxp2k_32bit_englishv91.31B.exe

squall_leonhart
08-01-06, 12:50 AM
ITS FAKE NEWBIE!

did you not get the gist of it?

its just the second version of 91.31

grey_1
08-01-06, 03:49 AM
ITS FAKE NEWBIE!

did you not get the gist of it?

its just the second version of 91.31

Ever occur to you others may want to screw with it anyway? You can be a real A$$hole, you know that sq? Your also a F*cking idiot-thought I'd throw that in there because name calling seems to be how you communicate.

Just reading this Sh*t out of you pisses me off to no end. Fine, you can play with drivers. Big deal...Take a friggen hike.

squall_leonhart
08-01-06, 04:41 AM
Ever occur to you others may want to screw with it anyway? You can be a real A$$hole, you know that sq? Your also a F*cking idiot-thought I'd throw that in there because name calling seems to be how you communicate.

Just reading this Sh*t out of you pisses me off to no end. Fine, you can play with drivers. Big deal...Take a friggen hike.

whats wrong, not getting any pussy lately from your cat eh?.

these are nothing more then the 91.31 that are now on Nzone.

..omamljen karanje arsenal jamski

grey_1
08-01-06, 04:47 AM
whats wrong, not getting any pussy lately from your cat eh?.

these are nothing more then the 91.31 that are now on Nzone.

..omamljen karanje arsenal jamski
This does nothing but back up my point.

squall_leonhart
08-01-06, 04:49 AM
This does nothing but back up my point.

what point... other then the one where idiots don't read entire threads then they blame us when they end up with something other then what they wanted.?

grey_1
08-01-06, 05:00 AM
what point... other then the one where idiots don't read entire threads then they blame us when they end up with something other then what they wanted.?
point being that there are better ways to tell someone that a driver isn't worth the trouble. Kind of like this chat with you, not worth the trouble. bye.

squall_leonhart
08-01-06, 05:04 AM
point being that there are better ways to tell someone that a driver isn't worth the trouble. Kind of like this chat with you, not worth the trouble. bye.

anybody who wastes thier time on me deserves to get hurt in some way or another.....

so don't think you or anyone else is getting special treatment... i hate all mandkind, the fact they can't put thier ****ing weapons down and make peace gives me reason to hate every ****ing body, it would see that its easier to kill your brothers and sisters, and elders and children, instead of sitting down and talking things out.

why the **** should i be nice to anyone when they'll probably end up blowing me up anyway.

K007
08-01-06, 05:21 AM
jeez...would a admin lock this thread plz..

EverGreen
08-01-06, 05:42 AM
anybody who wastes thier time on me deserves to get hurt in some way or another.....

so don't think you or anyone else is getting special treatment... i hate all mandkind, the fact they can't put thier ****ing weapons down and make peace gives me reason to hate every ****ing body, it would see that its easier to kill your brothers and sisters, and elders and children, instead of sitting down and talking things out.

why the **** should i be nice to anyone when they'll probably end up blowing me up anyway.

Seems that you invited new secret GART update drivers here, squal :D
don't get upset, just calm down, you should better place those stars on your good work here then on lowerway down...

squall_leonhart
08-01-06, 05:56 AM
yeah..im calm now... .. needed to go clear my head... to much **** going on in my life atm gets muddled and confusing and im a frigging jerk when im confused.

saturnotaku
08-01-06, 06:18 AM
yeah..im calm now... .. needed to go clear my head... to much **** going on in my life atm gets muddled and confusing and im a frigging jerk when im confused.

So when you feel that way, don't post here. That simple, really.

grey_1
08-01-06, 07:06 AM

Np dude, everyone has bad days and I hope yours get better you, sincerely.

K007
08-01-06, 07:54 AM
now..if the next driver does turn out to be 91.39....wouldn't that be the day :)

grey_1
08-01-06, 08:07 AM
now..if the next driver does turn out to be 91.39....wouldn't that be the day :)

LOL, yes, yes it would:)

Absolution
08-01-06, 09:55 AM
jesus, didn't see the words in parenthesese, it was after 12 where i live so friggen chill out

EverGreen
08-01-06, 03:03 PM

That why i am here to temper you down, i'd like more to see you happy with posting around than filling the screen with stars, just have a 'BIG SMILE' and avoid kids whom think that they could rule the Earth...

:D

EverGreen
08-01-06, 03:07 PM

Yup that will be a good point, but hey every one had make once a type fault, or you been just a marvelous stand in comedian out there for a good joke...
A 1xx.xx should rock more the nvidia driver grounds...