PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter 2 OUT on XBL!!!

PeterJensen
08-02-06, 07:38 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

And its sooooooooo nice !!!!(nana2)

Ninjaman09
08-02-06, 01:50 PM
Downloaded and got my ass kicked by Blanka...man I'm rusty. Stupid Alpha 3 spoiled me with air blocks and recoveries. ;)

LiquidX
08-02-06, 02:18 PM
I remember it looked alot crisper in the arcades but I havent really played it in awhile. It looks very emulated and the sound is not very crisp but I am Street Fighter fan and I like it. I have been hearing all type of talk of how the d-pad sucks but it was perfect and faultless for me and I've used d-pads over the years for my fighters. If it was 400 points I would have bought it without thinking twice but I will wait awhile.

LurkerLito
08-02-06, 05:25 PM
I am still on the fence about buying it. I love the game but I don't have a joystick for the 360 so I don't know. I never could really get use to the dpad or analog stick, but I am not really feeling like buying yet another sick for the 360. I do own one from the SNES, Dreamcast, PS2 and XBox lol. Now if only I could plug one of those into the 360 I'd probably buy it :).

t6_shadow
08-02-06, 07:22 PM
Alert me when they release MK3 Ultimate. SF is a joke of a fighting game IMHO.

ENU291
08-03-06, 09:09 AM
I was so looking forward to this until I actually played it. All I can say is "meh!" The game looks soooo dated and plays in slow motion. The 360's digital control pad works but I had problems pulling off those old school combos. I guess once I get the timing down I'll enjoy the game more.

ralinn
08-13-06, 02:39 PM
Worst gaming community ever on that game. Most all the Americans I played were real arseholes (No offence, they just were). People don't care to give you a good game in this community, avoid.