PDA

View Full Version : Blizzard looking for RTS programmer....

dwhjr77
08-03-06, 08:51 PM
http://www.blizzard.com/jobopp/level-designer.shtml

You don't start looking for an RTS programmer for nothing.

This could get interesting, since 2007 is shaping up to be the year of the RTS.

Not to mention Blizzard just put out a new patch for Starcraft today.

|MaguS|
08-03-06, 08:53 PM
So wait... they couldn't be working on a new IP or maybe Warcraft 4? Its automatically Starcraft 2?

Man poeple like you are the ones who start stupid rumors like these... last time Blizzard talked about Starcraft 2 they stated they had no interest to return to the starcraft universe anytime soon.

Edge
08-03-06, 09:06 PM
last time Blizzard talked about Starcraft 2 they stated they had no interest to return to the starcraft universe anytime soon.
And when was that? Right before they started working on Starcraft Ghost?

|MaguS|
08-03-06, 09:07 PM
And when was that? Right before they started working on Starcraft Ghost?

Nah afterwards...

dwhjr77
08-03-06, 11:37 PM
So wait... they couldn't be working on a new IP or maybe Warcraft 4? Its automatically Starcraft 2?

Man poeple like you are the ones who start stupid rumors like these... last time Blizzard talked about Starcraft 2 they stated they had no interest to return to the starcraft universe anytime soon.

No interest in the starcraft universe? Oh, and what was SC: Ghost - tha'ts been going through developer after developer so they can get it right...

I'd be sick if was ANOTHER warcraft...I mean really..Blizzard is not EA

arioch21
08-04-06, 12:00 AM
No interest in the starcraft universe? Oh, and what was SC: Ghost - tha'ts been going through developer after developer so they can get it right...

I'd be sick if was ANOTHER warcraft...I mean really..Blizzard is not EA

SC: Ghost was suppose to be due out for xbox and ps2 i believe, but they were taking long, last I read it was completely halted, either for the new consoles or just tossed out. I dont think another warcraft will come out now, WC3 is still pretty strong and they have WoW out atm. As a fan im hoping its a new SC, but Blizz always keeps a tight lip on things and I wont believe it till its official news.

there is a big SC mod coming out for WC3 soon that might be getting people confused.

demonized
08-04-06, 02:29 AM
Blizzard is saving SC 2 and Diablo 3, they'll only start working on these games when the warcraft series dies.

supra
08-04-06, 03:48 AM
would luv to see a diablo 3

K007
08-04-06, 05:46 AM
Would be silly of Blizzard to release another game while milking the crap out of WoW..and with WoW Exp comming out....its..very silly :). I dont think will see anything new from Blizzard till WoW becomes pointless..at the current moment...its briging in alot of cash.