PDA

View Full Version : Paint

Riptide
08-04-06, 11:56 AM
I may decide to paint over part of the side window that comes with the Thermaltake Armor case.

What would be the best type of paint to use when going over an acrylic surface like a case window?

lee63
08-04-06, 10:22 PM
I may decide to paint over part of the side window that comes with the Thermaltake Armor case.

What would be the best type of paint to use when going over an acrylic surface like a case window?
Well this is a good if not the best primer http://www.ximbonder.com/ it Supposedly sticks to glass, I have used it at work and it bonds really well, I would get the green spray can and test it on a scrap piece of acrylic to see if it bonds good, if it works you can put any finish coat you like after that (pirate)

Bearclaw
08-06-06, 12:56 AM
Post pics when your done. It will be cool to see what it looks like in the end.

Riptide
08-06-06, 02:29 AM
Thanks I may not have to paint over it if I can manage to get the wire management looking ultra clean. If it looks ugly at all though I will pursue this.

I just don't get why TT likes to make case windows that expose drive bays and extreme upper right/lower right corners like that. The stock window on the Tsunami also has the same issue.