PDA

View Full Version : GTA Mods

Bearclaw
08-05-06, 04:20 PM
I found a place to download a bunch of cars, mods, extra maps, etc. and was wondering if anyone else had used this before. I tried loading some cars in but I can't seem to do it right.

saturnotaku
08-05-06, 04:59 PM
Try the Real GTA mod. It has a self installer so you don't need to mess with anything.

Bearclaw
08-05-06, 06:17 PM
I d'led this mod for a chaffuer driver for cars and helicopters. You push a button and a helicopter comes and lands and can take you anywhere. It is pretty cool. I'll get a screenshot in a few imnutes and post it.

Bearclaw
08-05-06, 11:35 PM
Here are some pics.

http://www.brucebere.com/cj1.jpg

http://www.brucebere.com/cj2.jpg

You can get out and shoot from the platforms while flying too and even tell the guy to hover the heli at anytime. Very cool mod. If anyone wants to see more pictures let me know.

a12ctic
08-05-06, 11:45 PM
gta has mods? confusing as most of the community is 10 year olds that think their badass because there playing grand theft auto...

Bearclaw
08-06-06, 12:05 AM
I don't get what your trying to say here. I am not 10 and I don't think I am gangsta to any extent. I just like the game...thought I would share some screenshots of a cool mod I found.

$n][pErMan
08-06-06, 02:49 AM
I hope they come out with a GTA on some new kick ass game engine with better graphics. I had a lot of fun with that series :)

Infinity666
08-06-06, 03:17 AM
I had my copy of sa completly moded it was sweet 90% of the vehicles were custom I had all sorts of cool crap. But alas my gta folder was no match for a full disk fromat

Bearclaw
08-06-06, 03:40 AM
[pErMan']I hope they come out with a GTA on some new kick ass game engine with better graphics. I had a lot of fun with that series :)

Ya, I am fed up with the graphics. They are jus downright bad. Hopefully GTA IV will be better in that area as well as others.

Bearclaw
08-06-06, 03:41 AM
I had my copy of sa completly moded it was sweet 90% of the vehicles were custom I had all sorts of cool crap. But alas my gta folder was no match for a full disk fromat

Haha. :)

anticitizenzero
08-06-06, 02:54 PM
GTA San Andreas was a little overrated in my opinion, the map was just so huge it got boring having to drive for 15 minutes to complete a mission, Vice City was way better I thought.

Bearclaw
08-06-06, 03:08 PM
GTA San Andreas was a little overrated in my opinion, the map was just so huge it got boring having to drive for 15 minutes to complete a mission, Vice City was way better I thought.

Personally, I think GTA III was the best out of all them. Sure, it didn't have any of the features the later games have but it was a lot better. I liked the feeling of being in a city the whole time. The maps were awesome, and generally speaking, the first title in a series is usually the best. I know it's not the best but it is the first for pc/ps2/xbox.

Bearclaw
08-09-06, 12:47 AM
Try the Real GTA mod. It has a self installer so you don't need to mess with anything.

Where can I find this? I searched google and couldn't seem to come across it. Thanks.

Killall
08-09-06, 05:34 AM
www.sa-mp.com, http://www.mtasa.com/

Both awsome online gaming mods for gta sa.

nekrosoft13
08-09-06, 07:53 AM
generally speaking, the first title in a series is usually the best.

Thats why original GTA is the only good game in the series, rest are just plain bad, really bad, rockstar should be shamed, those poor bastards don't even know how to code AI

Bearclaw
08-09-06, 10:43 AM
www.sa-mp.com, http://www.mtasa.com/

Both awsome online gaming mods for gta sa.

Thanks alot.

flukester
08-09-06, 12:40 PM
Are there any mods to dumb it down? Take out blood, change the guns to water guns etc? Basically a mod to make the game playable for, err umm, a 4 year old.

My son loves Vice City, but I don't like the blood etc in the game and even if I could turn the people off it would be perfect. So his time on the game is supervised and limited.

He plays it simply to drive all kinds of cars. But I do see him take out the cops and stuff and take the cop car and start fleeing all the time. Amazing how good he is in the game.

Anyhow, be great if there was a game other than Driver that is close to GTA but more designed for kids who crave cars. My son baffles adults when he talks about the parts on a car. There isn't much about cars he doesn't know.

The Bigman
08-09-06, 04:50 PM
I got GTA and play in Multiplayer cool ha.

Bearclaw
08-09-06, 05:08 PM
Are there any mods to dumb it down? Take out blood, change the guns to water guns etc? Basically a mod to make the game playable for, err umm, a 4 year old.

My son loves Vice City, but I don't like the blood etc in the game and even if I could turn the people off it would be perfect. So his time on the game is supervised and limited.

He plays it simply to drive all kinds of cars. But I do see him take out the cops and stuff and take the cop car and start fleeing all the time. Amazing how good he is in the game.

Anyhow, be great if there was a game other than Driver that is close to GTA but more designed for kids who crave cars. My son baffles adults when he talks about the parts on a car. There isn't much about cars he doesn't know.
I'll look around for you and see what I can find. ;)

Bearclaw
08-09-06, 05:09 PM
I got GTA and play in Multiplayer cool ha.
How cool is that? I saw that and was going to donwload it but didn't.

XServer
08-12-06, 12:50 AM
Bigman I gave you that mod to. you can download it at sa-mp.com go to crazybobs server it the best IP is 21.37.46.31:7766