PDA

View Full Version : FS: Athlon 64 3000+ Venice and XFX 7600GT XXX

superklye
08-06-06, 10:23 AM
A64 3000+
With my recent jump to AM2 and complete lack of space in my apartment, it's time for my old processor to find a new home. It's an amazing chip and was able to do 2.377GHz at 1.5 (1.4 stock) with only a 2 deg C change in temperature. I had it just over a year and had it OCed the entire time never with a single problem.

I've got the full retail contents and will be sending the processor in its original box with the original heatsink and fan.

I'm keeping the little A64 sticker, though. :D

I'm thinking $60 shipped Priority Mail anywhere in the Continental US. International buyers are welcome, but shipping is going to be a bit more.

XFX 7600GT XXX Edition
One of the two cards I used in my review (http://nvnews.net/reviews/xfx_7600gt_xxx/)...I've gotten a 7900GT and no longer need the 7600s. They're fantastic cards, as the review shows, and I'm definitely a little sad to see them go. Used less than 2 months it's basically new and comes with full retail packaging and all the contents.

The only problems I ever had were driver related and I don't know if a fresh install of Windows helped anything. There was nothing wrong with either card physically...the 8 series of drivers caused BSODs in a few games and the 9 series caused this weird graphical glitch in SLI where there was this high-contrast "halo" effect on anything that was HDR-lit. It only happened in SLI with the 9 series. SLI on the 8 series looked perfect, it just BSODed.

Anyway, for this card, $170 shipped Priority for anywhere in the continental US. International will be more.

My heatware (I don't use it much) is under superklye and my eBay feedback can be found here (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=superklye&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS). I prefer to do Paypal, but will take well-concealed cash or a USPS money order (no Western Union or anything else) ONLY. You have have established eBay feedback in order to pay anything other than Paypal. Send PMs with offers...thanks!

superklye
08-07-06, 07:19 AM
Going-to-work bump.

I'll accept reasonable offers, so please PM one if you feel the prices are too high. :)

ricercar
08-07-06, 02:02 PM
Bump for a good guy. Is that the CPU I sold you?

superklye
08-07-06, 02:23 PM
Haha, no...my dad has that. :) I bought this one from Newegg last summer. :D

superklye
08-08-06, 06:56 AM
Morning going-to-work bump.

superklye
08-09-06, 06:35 PM
bump.

I'm not going to lower the prices, but I will accept reasonable offers. Please PM if interested, otherwise these are going to eBay on Friday evening or Saturday afternoon.

Mr_LoL
08-09-06, 08:57 PM
I need something to tide me over till G80 or whatever its called so how much for a 7600 GT shipped to the UK?

superklye
08-09-06, 09:29 PM
Well, last time I shipped Airmail to the UK, it was $18. If you're interested, I'll let it go for $170 shipped.

Reasonable? If not...send me a PM and we can work something out. :)

superklye
08-10-06, 03:07 PM
So, I take it that was a no. :(

Anyway, another bump and another day closer to eBay...

Mr_LoL
08-10-06, 07:33 PM
So, I take it that was a no. :(

Anyway, another bump and another day closer to eBay...

Unfortunately yes as its cheaper brand new from overclockers uk. I will be ordering that tomorrow. Good luck on your sale.

superklye
08-10-06, 07:42 PM
They don't sell the GT XXX Edition. They sell the XFX 7600 GS for 77 GBP...but whatev.

eBay it is.