PDA

View Full Version : Cannot get rid of Media Player 11 beta

Peoples-Agent
08-06-06, 02:13 PM
Hi folks,

Anyone here actually managed to uninstall media player 11 beta?
It's downright pissing me off! Just keeps saying "Media Player Rollback failed".... GOD DAMMIT!

grey_1
08-06-06, 04:26 PM
http://my.opera.com/lounge/forums/topic.dml?id=141265

Peoples-Agent
08-07-06, 08:02 PM
http://my.opera.com/lounge/forums/topic.dml?id=141265

Cheers dude,

Some new stuff on there I never tried.

You should take Alaa off ignore though. He promised me 72 *****s in return for blowing up my town centre full of of chavs, shallow chicken heads & coppers.
That aint a bad deal.....Evil Israeli scum, whatever were they thinking trying to tackle that menality of brainwashing, I thought it was a great deal. (pirate)

grey_1
08-07-06, 08:11 PM
Cheers dude,

Some new stuff on there I never tried.

You should take Alaa off ignore though. He promised me 72 *****s in return for blowing up my town centre full of of chavs, shallow chicken heads & coppers.
That aint a bad deal.....Evil Israeli scum, whatever were they thinking trying to tackle that menality of brainwashing, I thought it was a great deal. (pirate)

Lol, hope that worked good for ya PA. Ah, I'll probably take him off, not like he cares. fwiw, I think you brits ought to ship off the whole lot of chavs to egypt, they'll play nice together :D

Peoples-Agent
08-08-06, 04:47 AM
Lol, hope that worked good for ya PA. Ah, I'll probably take him off, not like he cares. fwiw, I think you brits ought to ship off the whole lot of chavs to egypt, they'll play nice together :D

Had it my way, would have been done already. LoL

retsam
08-08-06, 12:17 PM
Cannot get rid of Media Player 11 betaeisiest way to get ride of media player 11 ....hands down

format c:\

reinstall windows...

problem solved

Peoples-Agent
08-09-06, 01:11 AM
May end up doing that format on the weekend by looks of it.

grey_1
08-09-06, 04:35 PM
May end up doing that format on the weekend by looks of it.

Is getting rid of it that bad? I haven't had trouble with it yet *crosses fingers* so it stays til I do.

Mr_LoL
08-09-06, 10:08 PM
I cant install the damn thing. It says corrupted cabinet file. i have redownloaded it about 5 times. Its getting annoying.

grey_1
08-10-06, 05:22 AM
I cant install the damn thing. It says corrupted cabinet file. i have redownloaded it about 5 times. Its getting annoying.

I guess I'm one of the lucky few, haven't had any trouble with it at all...