08-08-06, 03:59 AM
looks effing sweet

ArturNOW
08-08-06, 05:04 AM
you can get HD version from www.gametrailers.com

jolle
08-08-06, 06:10 AM
Cool stuff..
Cant help feeling this idea would have been alot more fun in a SP game.
Perhaps its just cause Im not too keen on fastpaced DM games like this, but I really dont think that it will, as a pure MP game, be able to compete with UT2k7 in pure gameplay fun even tho the physics is a pretty cool addition to this type of game.

Gaco
08-08-06, 06:24 AM
Gametrailers.com HD link: http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=12271&type=wmv&pl=game

Looks sweet, too bad I don't have the rig, neither the physics card :(

jAkUp
08-08-06, 11:17 AM
Revolutions will not require a physics card to run. A few levels will though.

agentkay
08-08-06, 01:04 PM
Thats very impressive for sure! The HDR looks nice too. :eek:

stncttr908
08-08-06, 01:29 PM
Regretting that purchase yet?

jAkUp
08-08-06, 01:31 PM

No :) Cellfactor will run, but you will miss some effects like fluid dynamics and cloth tearing.

Gaco
08-08-06, 01:57 PM

ok.. But it's like saying "Cheer up, you can play Half-Life 2 with your Geforce2 alright" :(

And I still don't have the rig :cry:

Buenamos
08-08-06, 02:39 PM

Hahahaha, regret the purchase? You obviously haven't noticed how these guys spend their money. They are the elite of the enthusiasts - they will spend hundreds of dollars to have top of hte line even if it's just a 10fps speed bump. For example, when they've got 7900gtx sli and they upgrade to 7950 GTX quad sli to get a miniscule speed bump at insane resolutions, even when dx10 is right around the corner.

brady
08-12-06, 08:02 AM
Yeah, it all looks cool, but I don't understand how this game works. Every video I've seen looks like it's taken from the exact same stage. Are there levels? Is this mp? Is there a story?..What's going on?

K007
08-12-06, 08:45 AM
Yeah, it all looks cool, but I don't understand how this game works. Every video I've seen looks like it's taken from the exact same stage. Are there levels? Is this mp? Is there a story?..What's going on?

You throw stuff arround..omg..its a game...looks boring..

jolle
08-12-06, 08:57 AM
This trailer had a different level then the demo used.
Basicly its a UT style game with viechles and Psi powers, there is a powerup to make you insanely powerful in the PSI department and thats when you can fly around and just hurl everything around.
The demo had a very "beta" feeling about it, the bots simply couldnt miss on easiest and it felt unfinished and unpolished. As I recall there was only the standard assault rifle weapon aswell, and the hovercraft and a jeep.
This new trailer shows some other weapons, new models and a new map, so progress is being made, but Ive only seen 2007 as a release date for it, so I think its far from done.

XxDeadlyxX
08-12-06, 09:42 AM
This trailer had a different level then the demo used.
Basicly its a UT style game with viechles and Psi powers, there is a powerup to make you insanely powerful in the PSI department and thats when you can fly around and just hurl everything around.
The demo had a very "beta" feeling about it, the bots simply couldnt miss on easiest and it felt unfinished and unpolished. As I recall there was only the standard assault rifle weapon aswell, and the hovercraft and a jeep.
This new trailer shows some other weapons, new models and a new map, so progress is being made, but Ive only seen 2007 as a release date for it, so I think its far from done.

Hmm the trailer states Winter 2006 at the end. Also I agree with you regarding the two Cellfactor demos that were released. The game certainly did not feel 'right', despite its impressive graphics, hopefully this will improve considerably.

Also does this game have any story to it?? The trailer talks about LIMBO.. ?? Any idea to what this is? I saw references to it in the demos.

anticitizenzero
08-12-06, 12:41 PM
meh, I can't justify buying a physix card for this one