PDA

View Full Version : Beat'em up games for WinXP

SH64
08-08-06, 01:25 PM
I'm looking for some beat'em up or Street Fighter-style games on WinXP for the girly at work .. she didnt seem to enjoy FarCry :( :p

demos , free full games .. anything possible would be appreciated :)

jAkUp
08-08-06, 01:32 PM
Mortal Kombat 4 :D

MaXThReAT
08-08-06, 01:39 PM
One must fall:Battlegrounds or OMF was also a great fighter for the PC. Robot combat.
check-it: http://www.omf.com/ they have a small demo you can download also.

flukester
08-08-06, 01:49 PM
Get a console like PS2.. lots of those kinds of games that you don't see on PC. Such as boxing! I love boxing on PS2, so much fun!

Bearclaw
08-08-06, 01:54 PM
Get a console like PS2.. lots of those kinds of games that you don't see on PC. Such as boxing! I love boxing on PS2, so much fun!

That was an awesome game.

CaptNKILL
08-08-06, 02:10 PM
Heres a good classic style beat'em up:
http://www.i-mockery.com/game-features/zsx2/default.php

Its like River City Ransom, except with zombies. It isnt a fighting game (ie, 1 on 1 tournament style). Its more of a silly yet extremely fun and addicting side scrolling beat'em up (think Double Dragon, River City Ransom, Final Fight) with some rpg-like elements. You can learn special moves, get money, buy things at stores, increase stats.

Theres a free demo and I think the full game is $10. Its a lot of fun. Its extremely bloody though (in a cartoony way), so I dont know if that would put her off of playing it.

I just dont see many games like this for PC, so when theres one thats as good as Zombie Smashers, its hard not to bring up :)

SH64
08-08-06, 02:35 PM
I cant bring a PS2 to work .. she's playing on my lap .. top :D

Theres a free demo and I think the full game is $10. Its a lot of fun. Its extremely bloody though (in a cartoony way), so I dont know if that would put her off of playing it.

yeah she dont seem to stand too much violence , although she does play RE.

thanks for the suggestions so far guys! :)