PDA

View Full Version : LCD in photo editing not good ?

egyteam
08-08-06, 10:39 PM
I am using LCD monitor BenQ FP71E, the problem is when I open for example a picture with the photoshop or any photo editing program, when I zoom the picture I see like waves on the picture, it doesn't zoom instantly. it remember me when I open the internet explorer with no VGA driver installed, you got like lag when you scroll down. I don't have problems with games.

Bearclaw
08-08-06, 10:58 PM
I am using LCD monitor BenQ FP71E, the problem is when I open for example a picture with the photoshop or any photo editing program, when I zoom the picture I see like waves on the picture, it doesn't zoom instantly. it remember me when I open the internet explorer with no VGA driver installed, you got like lag when you scroll down. I don't have problems with games.

I have always used a really good CRT when doing graphic design work. I have never used a LCd so I can't say for sure. I wouldn't imagine any problems with it or bad things coming from it but you never know.

Rytr
08-08-06, 11:05 PM
I use a 20" Samsung @ 1600x1200 and have no problems. I still use my 22" CRT as I prefer it in PaintShopPro.
Have you checked on the latest drivers. What about memory useage?

egyteam
08-09-06, 12:10 AM
yes I tried latest drivers and my memory usage is like 20%, I am sure it is something related the LCD, becaue I wasn't having this issue with CRT using same system.

egyteam
08-09-06, 12:17 AM
problem solved, it was my antivirus program causing the problem!

Bearclaw
08-09-06, 12:27 AM
problem solved, it was my antivirus program causing the problem!

Glad that's fixed! Happy photo editing!