PDA

View Full Version : Ship Simulator

Bearclaw
08-09-06, 04:23 PM
Has anyone played this? I didn't even know there was one until I saw an ad for it when I bought Oblivion last night on that 48 hour sale. I'm sure it not that great, game wise, but the graphics look ok and it might be fun or a while..er. I kind of want to check it out. Anyone have it? Any good stories?

johnkeel105
08-09-06, 05:38 PM
I tried the demo and thought the graphics were quite bad. Seems to be a low budget game. Just my openion tho.

CaptNKILL
08-09-06, 05:41 PM
I played the demo as well. It looked really bland. I did play it on my 9600 Pro, but even then it didnt seem like there was much to it.

Bearclaw
08-09-06, 05:48 PM
Ya. it dosnt seem like it is worth 40 bucks. I might have to pass.

stncttr908
08-09-06, 05:57 PM
$40? No way.

CaptNKILL
08-09-06, 06:04 PM
What the hell do you do in a ship simulator? In the demo it wasnt even a SHIP ship... it was a small boat. You just hit the up arrow till it moves forward... and then thats it... its not like youre going to run into anything :o

Bearclaw
08-09-06, 06:07 PM
What the hell do you do in a ship simulator? In the demo it wasnt even a SHIP ship... it was a small boat. You just hit the up arrow till it moves forward... and then thats it... its not like youre going to run into anything :o

Ya, I was just curios of anyone had it and if they did, what they thought about it. It looks ot be on the same level as Train simulator. :o

Bearclaw
08-09-06, 06:07 PM
$40? No way.
Definitley not. :thumbdwn: I got oblivion for 30 and they want 40 for this? **** that.

Becoming
08-09-06, 08:10 PM
Perhaps if it was a real sailing sim (like learning to rig up lines and work an actual sailboat) it would be cool. As it stands, it's one extended snooze and I fail to see the point.

Bearclaw
08-09-06, 08:16 PM
Perhaps if it was a real sailing sim (like learning to rig up lines and work an actual sailboat) it would be cool. As it stands, it's one extended snooze and I fail to see the point.

Ya, it might be cool for maybe 5 minutes and depending on how detailed each ship was. Like if you could walk around and talk to people maybe or i dont know. Not buying it now, thats for sure.

Absu
08-10-06, 09:16 AM
Blasphemy!!!!

Train Simulator Rocked!!

*chugga Chugga*
*toot Tooot*

Bearclaw
08-10-06, 04:40 PM
Blasphemy!!!!

Train Simulator Rocked!!

*chugga Chugga*
*toot Tooot*

It was alright. It lacked ket elements that would of made it a lot cooler.

JohnEJohn
08-10-06, 05:03 PM
Must admit, I really enjoyed train sim... I just couldn't get myself to go into the shop to buy it....so I waited till it was out for 7 months and got my folks to get it as a gift... this was before I had my card to purchase online!

Was worth the wait... until my none gaming friends discovered it... I swear the reaction would have been better If I were to come out of the closet instead.
:bleh:

Bearclaw
08-10-06, 06:33 PM
Must admit, I really enjoyed train sim... I just couldn't get myself to go into the shop to buy it....so I waited till it was out for 7 months and got my folks to get it as a gift... this was before I had my card to purchase online!

Was worth the wait... until my none gaming friends discovered it... I swear the reaction would have been better If I were to come out of the closet instead.
:bleh:
Ya, I mean it was fun for a while and it has some really nice interesting features but they should of had mroe routes and engines and stuff. Not enough content in the game either.