PDA

View Full Version : Kool ideas for oblivion

The_gray_fox
08-09-06, 10:40 PM
ok i love oblivion but a couple things dissapointed me like one when u become master of blade blunt hand to hand and marksman you get the same ability which is a attack with a chance to paralyze. i wish the abilities were different here are wat i think they should be
Master at blade you are able to weild one dagger,shortsword,longsword,and claymore in each hand.
Master at blunt sameability as above
Master at hand to hand you should beable to perform a grapple attack where you grab the enemy by the thorat and punch them in the face and on a animal you should be able to perform a powerful uppercut with a chance of paralyzeing.
master of marksman should be able to shoot two arrows at a time.

Also i wsh there was atleast one more guild that you could join like an example is in the jerall mountains their could be a secret guild called the dragon riders or something where each member would own a dragon i dont kno bout everyone else but i think it would be kool:D

Bearclaw
08-09-06, 11:15 PM
ok i love oblivion but a couple things dissapointed me like one when u become master of blade blunt hand to hand and marksman you get the same ability which is a attack with a chance to paralyze. i wish the abilities were different here are wat i think they should be
Master at blade you are able to weild one dagger,shortsword,longsword,and claymore in each hand.
Master at blunt sameability as above
Master at hand to hand you should beable to perform a grapple attack where you grab the enemy by the thorat and punch them in the face and on a animal you should be able to perform a powerful uppercut with a chance of paralyzeing.
master of marksman should be able to shoot two arrows at a time.

Also i wsh there was atleast one more guild that you could join like an example is in the jerall mountains their could be a secret guild called the dragon riders or something where each member would own a dragon i dont kno bout everyone else but i think it would be kool:D

I wish we had the ability to order something online and it came out of the printer in like 2 seconds like that commercial that was on 5 or 6 years ago.

The_gray_fox
08-09-06, 11:36 PM
lol

Bearclaw
08-10-06, 01:34 AM
lol
You laugh, but I was serious. that commercial was awesome!

The_gray_fox
08-10-06, 02:55 PM
i never saw it