PDA

View Full Version : FS: 3D glasses, controllers and games! :D

NaitoSan
08-10-06, 01:23 AM
Hello! I'm getting rid of those for my brother so here it is:

http://home.comcast.net/~silencerelite/files/3DGlass11Games2Controls.JPG

You can have all of this for $250.

They're all in great condition.

Two controllers' from XFX and Logitech and hardly used so consider them like new.

3D glasses' from Edimensional and works with Nvidia (brother uses ATI which is why he couldn't use it so it's been used once).

Paypal preferred. If you have any questions, please ask! :)

OH before I forget, my ebay feedback can be found here:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=silencer-elite&item=-1&frm=1883

Bearclaw
08-10-06, 01:30 AM
I'm interest in the controller's. I have been meaning to get one for a while now. Would you suggest the XFX one or Logitech?

Stoneyguy
08-10-06, 02:37 AM
I have that style Logitech controller and I''ve had no problems with it. Very similar to the PS 2 controller. Great for Need for speed Most Wanted. :)

SgtPnkks
08-10-06, 03:59 AM
only 2 of those things interest me... obscure, and the bf42 expansion

Bearclaw
08-10-06, 10:32 AM
Has anyone ever tried that XFX one. It looks similair to an Xbox controller and I play xbox more than I do PS2. Is it any good?

Airbrushkid
08-10-06, 10:43 AM
I actually use my PS2 controller. I bought a USB adapter from Radio Shack. Works fine. But I'm a keyboard and mouse person.

Bearclaw
08-10-06, 11:02 AM
I actually use my PS2 controller. I bought a USB adapter from Radio Shack. Works fine. But I'm a keyboard and mouse person.
Really? Can you do that for an xbox controller? Although, coming from radioshack its probably too expensive for that adapter. I have always played on game consoles like xbox, or ps2 and then I built my own PC and i used the keys and mouse. Although, when playing a racing game or GTA I need a normal controller.

NaitoSan
08-10-06, 02:52 PM
I'll ask my brother if he wants to sell items seperately. He's hoping to sell as whole so he doesn't have to deal with this stuff by having them in his closet. lol