PDA

View Full Version : Bully Trailer

CaptNKILL
08-12-06, 04:13 PM
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/724/724815p1.html

Interesting...

The trailer makes it look like a dumb high school movie. Not exactly the kind of thing you'd expect from Rockstar. Itl probably sell millions of course... :p

Bearclaw
08-12-06, 05:01 PM
Of course it will sell millions. After it does, parents will be outraged that they let their own kids buy it and they will try to sue. :thumbdwn:

nV`andrew
08-12-06, 05:11 PM
yes quite interesting. ill probably rent it from blockbuster and see how it is. looks quite gay but i like some games from rockstar

CaptNKILL
08-12-06, 05:36 PM
To be honest, I really dislike the newer GTA games so I mostly just watched the trailer out of morbid curiosity.

The game looks exactly like a GTA game so I doubt I'll even play it.

Bearclaw
08-12-06, 06:37 PM
GTA III was good but after that things started sliding. Hopefully, GTA IV will be better. :)

lognoronon
08-12-06, 09:18 PM
Did anyone see the loop this week on attack of the show? Good old Jack Thompson was there bitching and moaning about the game. That guy just comes off as being extremely uneducated about games and violence. Lets not blame the parenting job but the games!!!!!!!

|MaguS|
08-12-06, 10:00 PM
looks like GTA gameplay within a more enclosed enviroment, not a large city but rather a school to free roam... I might have to give it a go... looks more interesting then GTA for me.

Bearclaw
08-12-06, 10:09 PM
looks like GTA gameplay within a more enclosed enviroment, not a large city but rather a school to free roam... I might have to give it a go... looks more interesting then GTA for me.

I might have to give a go too. I'll rent it when it comes out and if it's decent, I might buy it.

CaptNKILL
08-13-06, 04:36 AM
GTA III was good but after that things started sliding. Hopefully, GTA IV will be better. :)
I hated GTA 3... and the last 2 seemed almost exactly the same to me gameplay wise. GTA 1 and 2 were a lot of fun though.

Fuku2
08-13-06, 04:25 PM
For some reason I just don't like anything Rockstar does. I just can't seem to get into their games.

Neophyte
08-13-06, 05:05 PM
WHen im gone... when Rockstar is gone... you cry diffrent.
Excpect things on yourself. No one is crying over you.

YOu don't like ?
when it's gone you don't have anything to cry about.
it's your perfect little world.
Do you enjoy life ?

If you can't with games then my question is answered

Becoming
08-13-06, 05:14 PM

YOu don't like ?

Quick, someone translate this for me! :eek2:

Neophyte
08-13-06, 05:17 PM
Quick, someone translate this for me! :eek2: I can ^^

to put it short..

You guy's need to get a life calling Rockstar games stupid.
Try it yourself....

Ey nerd what's your PC ... is it mega hurtz fast ?

LMAO people today don't seem to enjoy games.. yet buy the hardware ending up in browsing stuff.

CaptNKILL
08-13-06, 07:19 PM
I can ^^

to put it short..

Try it yourself....

LMAO people today don't seem to enjoy games.. yet buy the hardware ending up in browsing stuff.

:rofl

I have no idea what you just said...

Bad_Boy
08-13-06, 07:38 PM
looks like animal house meets revenge of the nerds.
i like it :D

Becoming
08-13-06, 07:49 PM

I think to be qualified to translate you need to learn how to read. Checking this thread and realizing that not one person said Rockstar games were "stupid" is a good start. What I see is a few people saying they aren't big fans of Rockstar games, but that's quite a large difference (the original post only said the trailer made the game look dumb).

All that aside, I can't say I understand how not liking a game means you need a life? Totally lost me there.

|MaguS|
08-13-06, 08:02 PM
I can ^^

to put it short..

Try it yourself....

Wow...

We need to initiate an IQ test for people prior to forum registration now.

Mr_LoL
08-13-06, 09:28 PM

YOu don't like ?
it's your perfect little world.
Do you enjoy life ?

If you can't with games then my question is answered
:lol2: :lol2: