PDA

View Full Version : unlimited gold

the colonel
08-13-06, 12:23 AM
If you go into Dorians house in the talos plasa district in the imperial city and you kill him take his gold that he has on him and you will see that it never goes down so you can take as mutch as you want but DO NOT CLICK ON TAKE ALL because your computer will freeze and you will have to restart the game

Bearclaw
08-13-06, 12:33 AM
If you go into Dorians house in the talos plasa district in the imperial city and you kill him take his gold that he has on him and you will see that it never goes down so you can take as mutch as you want but DO NOT CLICK ON TAKE ALL because your computer will freeze and you will have to restart the game

Thanks alot, I will have to try this. :D

Bearclaw
08-13-06, 02:29 AM
I tried this, it didn't work. :thumbdwn:

SH64
08-13-06, 08:02 AM
I think that bug was fixed with the 1.1 patch .. maybe thats why its no working for you.

K007
08-13-06, 08:29 AM
murder....

Bearclaw
08-13-06, 12:29 PM
I think that bug was fixed with the 1.1 patch .. maybe thats why its no working for you.
I'm not even sure if have that patch or if it came with my game automatically because it is so new. I just ordered it last week. Would I have it? If so, damn, that gold would of been cool.

|MaguS|
08-13-06, 01:18 PM
Old news and fixed with the first patch... If you were even able to take advantage of this bug then you suck at gaming... It is so easy to make money in Oblivion that cheating isn't even needed.

Bearclaw
08-13-06, 03:25 PM
Old news and fixed with the first patch... If you were even able to take advantage of this bug then you suck at gaming... It is so easy to make money in Oblivion that cheating isn't even needed.
I agree, I just fight in the arena. It's the best way!

The_gray_fox
08-13-06, 03:28 PM
its better to use the speechcraft game on him n give him all your money i gave him 3000 gold n it took me 20 mins to get up to 7 million dollars

Bearclaw
08-13-06, 03:34 PM
its better to use the speechcraft game on him n give him all your money i gave him 3000 gold n it took me 20 mins to get up to 7 million dollars

Where do you go for that?