PDA

View Full Version : HEAT they need a video game

Clyde_TTU
08-14-06, 10:25 AM
So I was watching the movie Heat the other day and I thought to myself "It would be cool to have video game similiar to the movie. Like a major modern Elder Scrolls-like RPG. So what are your thoughts?

anticitizenzero
08-14-06, 10:52 AM
There was one announced a while back, do a google search and you should be able to find something.

GamerGuyX
08-14-06, 10:54 AM
(omg)

A game based on the movie Heat has already been announced. Gearbox Software is the developer. PC, PS3, and 360 versions coming.

S.I.N
08-14-06, 12:05 PM
The best damn shootout ever in a movie period. What I would give for a game that can re-create that. F.E.A.R came close but doesnt count.

toxikneedle
08-14-06, 12:35 PM
HEAT owns, love that movie. Can't wait for the game, hopefully Deniro signs on.

CaptNKILL
08-14-06, 01:23 PM
I dont think I ever saw this movie...

I'm surprised they are making a game out of it now. Its like 11 years old.

It must be good. I'll have to watch it. :)

MaXThReAT
08-14-06, 01:28 PM
I would love to see a game based off MadMax. Shooting driving flying. War for gas and food. I think it would be awesome. I can't wait for HEAT either, been a fav movie of mine for some time.

Zelda_fan
08-14-06, 01:29 PM
Heat was a good movie, but I'm not a big fan of movie based video games (except Indiana Jones, that freaken rocked).

Quickstar
08-14-06, 03:24 PM
Gearbox better use super loud and scary firearm audio effects.

S.I.N
08-14-06, 06:03 PM
I dont think I ever saw this movie...

I'm surprised they are making a game out of it now. Its like 11 years old.

It must be good. I'll have to watch it. :)

Its on youtube if you dont mind missing out on the rest of the movie. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_sort=relevance&search_query=heat+shootout&search=Search

crainger
08-14-06, 06:48 PM
There is a game?? Wow, I loved the movie, I'm surprised this slipped past me. Hope they license Moby's great score for the game, would be nice to get the cast back in for the voices too.