PDA

View Full Version : eVGA warrenty question...

sirplayalot
08-15-06, 01:56 AM
Does eVGA transfer warrenties on to second card owners? I want to do a for my 7900GT+cash for a 7950 but my card has to be on warrenty, can this be done?

john19055
08-15-06, 04:16 AM
the person would have to give you the receipt or invoice of the product from where it was bought and he or she would have to unregister it at Evga.

sirplayalot
08-15-06, 11:06 AM
the person would have to give you the receipt or invoice of the product from where it was bought and he or she would have to unregister it at Evga.

I have the eVGA card. The card that I would be getting is an XFX 7950GX2 which I know has double lifetime warrenty and can be transfered pretty quick. The card I have is from eVGA RMA, they gave me a 7900GT KO Superclock so I dont have an invoice because the card I sent in was a CO Superclocked.

shungokusatsu
08-15-06, 12:40 PM
If you read their FAQ's on step-ups and RMA's, your see that your covered :D Just register your card on their site and your set.

Bug_EyEs
08-15-06, 10:22 PM
http://www.evga.com/support/lifetime/

For our retail Graphics Card and Mainboard products purchased on or after June 22, 2005, EVGA will provide a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser of each retail product that the product will not suffer, in material or workmanship, from any defect that adversely affects the performance of the product. This lifetime warranty is valid for the life of the retail product, so long as the original purchaser owns the product, based upon the following conditions: