PDA

View Full Version : EVGA now in Australia

crainger
08-15-06, 06:41 AM
Just noticed EVGA has a proper Australian representative under the name Shadow Entertainment. http://www.shadowentertainment.com.au/

Not sure if they support step ups, but it makes returns under the lifetime warranty a lot easier. Appears we can order direct at a pretty decent discount too. Pity the $410 7800GT is out of stock.

Grechie
08-15-06, 09:33 AM
sweeeet as !

Muppet
08-16-06, 04:51 AM
That is great news now we will be able to get them in New Zealand :D

K007
08-16-06, 05:44 AM
OMFG?! YES!!! ****ING SWEET JESUS YES!...Now why cauldn't u people say this before i got the GX2@?#!

Dammit...i really wish i knew about this awhile ago..atleast i know where to buy my next G80 Card from.. cheers for this.

crainger
08-16-06, 06:58 AM
That is great news now we will be able to get them in New Zealand :D

No I don't think EVGA like New Zealand. Well thats the feeling I got when I spoke to him last.

Muppet
08-16-06, 07:04 AM
No I don't think EVGA like New Zealand. Well thats the feeling I got when I spoke to him last.
On there site they list a couple of NZ retailers, so i think they do :)

Mr_LoL
08-16-06, 08:06 AM
They have a quote from Nvnews on the 7 series page:D

nrs421
08-16-06, 08:42 AM
They have a quote from Nvnews on the 7 series page:D

really? where?

K007
08-16-06, 08:56 AM
Why wont they go evga.com.au ?

crainger
08-16-06, 09:02 AM
Why wont they go evga.com.au ?

Well really SEA isn't really EVGA. They are however the exclusive distributors in Australia and can offer all the things EVGA offices in the US and Europe have. Except Setups it seems.

yeah I saw the nVNews quote. Pretty cool.

On there site they list a couple of NZ retailers, so i think they do

Yeah EVGA told me he doesn't actually mind New Zealanders too much.

Mr_LoL
08-16-06, 12:17 PM
really? where?
http://www.shadowentertainment.com.au/home.php?cat=253
There.

crainger
08-16-06, 10:58 PM
http://www.shadowentertainment.com.au/home.php?cat=253
There.

We are Fame-mus!

crainger
06-16-08, 06:14 PM
Just to let you know. Shadow Entertainment went belly up. Still can get EVGA through PC Case Gear, but it's not on the same level of support Shadow had. ::(: Just when they were rolling up the step program here...

1337_Like_ThaT
06-16-08, 10:35 PM
Why dont you just hop on a magic flying kangaroo and move here to the states?? :confused:

Runningman
06-16-08, 11:17 PM
Why dont you just hop on a magic flying kangaroo and move here to the states?? :confused:
He tried, the problem came when he tried to have sex with it while in flight, poor thing never had chance. :thumbdwn:

Rummy
06-16-08, 11:53 PM
He tried, the problem came when he tried to have sex with it while in flight, poor thing never had chance. :thumbdwn:

Yes, crainger has a lot of girth;)

crainger
06-17-08, 06:03 PM
See what happens. I try to be serious and post properly, but you guys keep dragging me back to posting ::retard:: messages.

I keep all my girth at the base, so when I drive it home, everything seems ok, then suddenly the **** hits the fan.

beagle
06-17-08, 10:53 PM
See what happens. I try to be serious and post properly, but you guys keep dragging me back to posting ::retard:: messages.

I keep all my girth at the base, so when I drive it home, everything seems ok, then suddenly the **** hits the fan.

:headexplode: at the things you say!

crainger
06-17-08, 11:43 PM
They made me!

nekrosoft13
06-19-08, 08:49 AM
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

crainger
01-23-09, 04:08 PM
That's great nekro.

methimpikehoses
01-23-09, 04:13 PM
lulz

SLippe
01-23-09, 04:15 PM
Put the shovel away, crainger!