PDA

View Full Version : Buying Mansion in Anvil

Bearclaw
08-15-06, 02:45 PM
Where do you find that one guy who you can ask about the mansion for sale in anvil?

crainger
08-15-06, 10:31 PM
In the Inn. Wear red/puply clothes. Can't remember his name.

Bearclaw
08-16-06, 01:22 AM
Thanks.

LT.Schaffer
08-16-06, 03:05 PM
Velwyn Benirus

Bearclaw
08-16-06, 05:15 PM
Ya, I bought it, how do I fix it up...I looked around for a shop like in chorrol or something but everyone i walked into I couldn't do anything for the house?

hemmy
08-16-06, 05:23 PM
you have to beat the quest associated with the house

take a nap in the bed to trigger it

Usually you have to buy stuff for the houses you purchase, so you were on the right track, but this house is a lil different

Bearclaw
08-16-06, 06:01 PM
you have to beat the quest associated with the house

take a nap in the bed to trigger it

Usually you have to buy stuff for the houses you purchase, so you were on the right track, but this house is a lil different
Thanks, I'll go check it out..if it doesn't crash on me first. I need a more powerful system. Grr..

Bearclaw
08-17-06, 02:42 AM
I went to imperial and he said he would met me back at counts arms but I am there and he isnt. What is wierd about it is the arrow thing is green and says to go to a place in counts arms but nothing is there. Wtf?

crainger
08-17-06, 02:59 AM
Maybe a bug??

Perhaps give him another day or two or search upstairs and downstairs

Bearclaw
08-17-06, 03:14 AM
Maybe a bug??

Perhaps give him another day or two or search upstairs and downstairs
Ya, I am hoping it's not a bug or something. I am going to give it a few days. I have alreayd searched upstairs and downstairs. :thumbdwn:

ON A side note, how do I recharge my energy in a sword? (So I can kill Ghosts.)

crainger
08-17-06, 06:58 PM
Ya, I am hoping it's not a bug or something. I am going to give it a few days. I have alreayd searched upstairs and downstairs. :thumbdwn:

ON A side note, how do I recharge my energy in a sword? (So I can kill Ghosts.)

Ummm, I think they are called Welkynd Stones. They are found in Ayelid ruins. Varla stones also work, but they are rare and best saved for when you have mulitple enchanted weapons/armour than need recharging.

EDIT sorry scratch that. Welkynd stones restore magika. Only Varla stone recharge weapons. The easiest way to recharge weapons is to go to the local Mages Guild and there someone will be able to recharge your weapons for a fee.

Also I think soul gems can recharge weapons.

Bearclaw
08-17-06, 07:51 PM
Ummm, I think they are called Welkynd Stones. They are found in Ayelid ruins. Varla stones also work, but they are rare and best saved for when you have mulitple enchanted weapons/armour than need recharging.

EDIT sorry scratch that. Welkynd stones restore magika. Only Varla stone recharge weapons. The easiest way to recharge weapons is to go to the local Mages Guild and there someone will be able to recharge your weapons for a fee.

Also I think soul gems can recharge weapons.

Thanks alot. I have been trying to find out for a while now.